Friday, January 20, 2023

Blog2Print

 I have been printing my blog into a book since I began blogging in 2010.
I use to keep up, print every three months, but I have fallen behind just a little.
A few weeks back, 
I received an email, Blogger was offering 50% off, so I took advantage and printed two books.
I noticed they have a few new features and they allow the books to be larger, a lot larger.
I use the picture feature "large", for their display in the book, 
the pictures printed in medium appear too small.
50% off was an awesome offer, they have never offered that much of a discount before,
I actually wish I had printed a few more.

I have written about this process before, many times, herehere and here.

Here's a peek at one of the two new ones I just received yesterday.


You get to choose one picture for the front of the book,
one for the back.


Table of Contents

These are the large pictures.

395 Pages in this book.


Here starts my collection, the gray books 1 - 4, on the top shelf. B
ooks 5 - 11 on the bottom shelf.


Books 12 - 16 here, along with some other memory books.

Books 17 - 30 and I have 4 more to number.
If you are wondering, we do read through them on occasion.

The new book, much thicker than some of the older ones.
Head here if you are interested in printing your blog.

- a picture is worth a thousand words, but the memories are priceless -

5 comments:

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I think this is so fantastic! What a wonderful keepsake filled with your fun memories. I miss printing out photos like in the old days. Hugs!

Jim and Barb's Adventures said...

Woah! You put us to shame with your books. We too took advantage of the 50% deals they had recently. We do ours by year. I think we have 4 or 5 books so far with several more to go.

♥ Łucja-Maria ♥ said...

Debbie, your book collection is fantastic.
Hugs and greetings.

Lowcarb team member said...

Your blog books certainly make a wonderful 'keepsake'.

All the best Jan

Angie said...

Debbie - is it only the pictures that are printed, or also the text? I do worry about my electronic blog disappearing, so this would be a wonderful alternative, especially at 50% off!