Friday, January 27, 2023

These Are A Few Of My Favorite Things

 During winter, spending more time at home, I am reminded of a few of my favorite things.
First, emails and text messages from friends.

This watering can I hydrate my plants with.
It was so expensive, 
I purchased it on Amazon and thought about it for months before pulling the trigger.
I love the way it looks and the slim spout waters my plants perfectly.

This Zebra Plant Succulent, advertised as slow growing, easy to grow, hard to kill.
I have had it a few years now and it's getting a flower...
I did not know it flowered, I am so excited to see it.

All of my little house plants are blooming, and my Basil has made a comeback.
The orchid has a lot of buds and that will be blooming soon.

This Clutch phone charger.
Once it is charged, it is a slim, compact charger for your phone.
I love it! 

We charge our phones on this charging station.
We don't have to take it apart to unplug/get our phone cords if we are going away.
All we do is unplug the Clutch and slip it into our bag, purse or suitcase and we are good to go.

These are the best quality puzzles I have ever purchased.
They come in a bag, then a box, they have some shaped pieces and are a great thickness for wood.
Some are boxed in odd shapes and make awesome Christmas presents.

This blouse I found at Cracker Barrel yesterday...
I know it's quite wrinkled but those will come out with the first wash.
It's so long, I will be able to wear it with leggings and it is super comfortable.

This is my favorite door decoration.

17 comments:

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I love that pretty top! I never think about clothes at Cracker Barrel. Love the charging station you've set up too. We do that and it sure makes it easier to keep phones and watches charged. Hugs!

Jim and Barb's Adventures said...

We could use a charging station like that while we are on the road. We are forever trying to keep our phones charged as it seems we are rarely plugged in.

♥ Łucja-Maria ♥ said...

Dear Debbie!
I loved your new blouse and watering can.
Have a nice weekend.

Leanne Coppola said...

I love that you buy your pretty shirts at Cracker Barrel!!!!!!! xoxox

Linda said...

I love ALL your pretty things!!! Especially that top from Cracker Barrel! So YOU!

Marie Smith said...

Pretty top. Great with leggings for sure!

DeniseinVA said...

Oh that's a pretty blouse! Lovely favorite things you have shared with us. I looked up the puzzles, thank you for sharing that. Love puzzles and will treat myself to one sometime. Thank you Debbie!

Conniecrafter said...

Your watering can is so pretty to look at too :) That is neat your succulent is getting a flower, nice surprise to get.
I have never seen those clutches, that is a neat idea.
Pretty detail on the shirt, love all the different lace patterns.
You know I love the snowman sign!

eileeninmd said...

Hello,
Your favorite things are pretty, I love the watering can and the cute Zebra plant. I wish my orchid would get some buds. The clutch charger is neat, does the clutch need to stay plugged in? Your new blouse is cute, it will look nice with the leggings. Take care, enjoy your weekend!

Debbie said...

eileen...the clutch does not need to stay plugged in. you only plug it in to charge it!! it does get plugged into you phone with a very short little wire when you are using it!!

Lowcarb team member said...

A lovely look at your favourite things :)

All the best Jan

Pritam Chakrabarty said...

One of the most significant advantages of entertainment websites ifovd Tv
is the convenience they offer. Gone are the days of having to wait for a show to air on television or having to physically go to a store to purchase a movie.

Arrubelsk said...

innovation. A debt of gratitude is in order for sharing it
The data you have posted is extremely valuable. The locales you have alluded was great. A debt of gratitude is in order for sharingdigital marketing coruse

Masroor02 said...


"This website is my sanctuary for intellectual rejuvenation."


Global warming

Lonaaktar said...

innovation.adebt of grearitude isin oder for sharing it the data you have postedin extremly valuable. the locales you have alluded was great .Bd It

rakibul965 said...

Your favorite things are pretty, I love the watering can and the cute Zebra plant. mobile price usa

Nahidul said...

Future Improvements": Solicit ideas and suggestions from users for future improvement.SEO Nahidul