Friday, February 18, 2022

Pop-Up Luminaries At Longwood Gardens

 If you have never visited Longwood Gardens, you have missed out on seeing a spectacular garden.
I realize many of my readers are not close enough to visit, so I will take you along with me, 
through my pictures here.
It was very crowded when we visited on Saturday, so capturing good images was difficult...
On this special evening, for two nights only, 
thousands of luminaries lit the path both inside the warmth of the conservatory and outdoors.












More pictures on Monday!

- in every walk in the garden, one receives far more than he seeks -

12 comments:

eileeninmd said...

Beautiful images from Longwood Gardens. The luminaries are lovely. Take care, have a good day and a happy weekend!

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

Wow! That really is something to see...beautiful! So glad you got to go and share it with us. We have some gardens around here but end up out in the forest most of the time. Enjoy your day!

Marie Smith said...

It may have been crowded but you made it look empty and gorgeous!

Conniecrafter said...

Oh my does that ever look gorgeous, anytime you can enjoy flowers in the dead of winter is a special thing but to have it all lit up at night along the path I bet was so pretty, they do such neat things, how wonderful you were able to go to it!

Changes in the wind said...

The plants are lovely but the luminaries are what creates the magic.

R's Rue said...

So beautiful.

The Furry Gnome said...

That is simply impossibly besutiful!

Brian King said...

I always enjoy your photos from Longwood! Such a beautiful place!

DeniseinVA said...

Oh wow, this place is amazing! I haven't gotten there yet but it's on our bucket list. Beautiful photos! The place is calling to me thanks to them :) This will be a weekend trip for us, hopefully in the not too distant future.

Ruth Hiebert said...

Thank you so much for taking me on this virtual tour. It looks absolutely lovely.

Lowcarb team member said...

So beautiful.
I enjoyed seeing your photographs.

All the best Jan

LeAnn said...

I was very excited to see more beautiful photos of this place. I imagine it feels very peaceful there. Of course, with a lot of people that might not be true. However, I loved every photo. The flowers, the greenery and the luminaries are magical.
Blessings and hugs!