Friday, August 9, 2024

So Much Love For The Butterfly Bush

 - Everyone loves the Butterfly Bush -
I have three, two I purchased one the birds brought me.
The first is my favorite...it is biggest and closest to the house and I see more critters on this one.
Although that could also be because it is so big and right next to the deck where we sit and relax.


Western Honey Bee



Cabbage White Butterfly



American Painted Lady



Bumble Bee



Eastern Tiger Swallowtail

I have two of these purple Butterfly Bushes, this is the one the birds brought me!

4 comments:

Jeanie said...

I don't know that I've ever seen one. It's stunning! And boy, do they ever like it!

Marie Smith said...

Such lovely critters to sit and watch! Love these captures, Debbie!

acorn hollow said...

We have so much shade they do not thrive on our property. But beautiful pictures.
Cathy

Conniecrafter said...

Wow this bush sure does attract a lot flying creatures, I am most impressed with the painted lady, such amazing details!