Saturday, August 31, 2024

Saturday Critters #558

 I don't have much for today, I did not even preplan what I was going to share.
With my wonderful son here, I have been busy showering him with love.
Both of our moms need so much care and the hubs mom is in crisis, she needs so much right now.

With that said, 3 of my Black Swallowtail Butterflies emerged this morning.
They were quick to fly off...ready for their new adventure, it was difficult to get pictures, but I got a few.

- this is a girl -

- this is a boy -


A Painted Lady visited the Butterfly Bush while I was releasing my babies!


Sharing today's images with Eileen at 
Viewing Nature With Eileen 
for Saturday Critters

12 comments:

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

How exciting to see them emerge! Enjoy your time with family. I know you will! Hugs and happy weekend!

Jeanie said...

Your butterflies are gorgeous! Savor those moments with your son.

Marie Smith said...

The colours are gorgeous! Hope your mothers come through this latest crisis, Debbie.

R's Rue said...

So beautiful. Enjoy your son
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

Jim and Barb's Adventures said...

Awesome! When I saw your title, I thought to myself: I wondered what her critters will be this week.
I would have never guessed butterflies! Although, I probably should have knowing you! Beautiful!

eileeninmd said...

Wow, gorgeous butterfly images! Enjoy your time with the family and son! Thank you for your critter post and your comment. Take care, enjoy your day and have a great new week!

Lea said...

Beautiful!

Conniecrafter said...

So good to hear you are enjoying your time with your son Sorry to hear about your mother in law not doing so well, hugs

DeniseinVA said...

Gorgeous photos and enjoy that special time with your son. So sorry to read about your mom-in-law. I hope all will be well.

Lowcarb team member said...

Beautiful photographs Debbie.
Sorry to read about both of your moms, but pleased that your son is with you.

Many thanks for all the comments and kind words you have left for me following Eddie's passing, they are all very much appreciated.

All the best Jan

Bonnie K said...

I so love looking at butterflies. Hope you enjoy time with your family.

Linda said...

Gorgeous butterfly photos! Best wishes to the moms. I understand that it’s very stressful.