Thursday, August 15, 2024

Buttermee Mini Pancakes

Buttermee
is a new little restaurant on the Asbury Park Boardwalk.
Pancakes...but so much more and so much better.
Warm, fluffy, golden...mini buttermilk pancakes,
 we ordered the larger Buttermee Signature (7) and shared them, they were amazing!
Eating these is like having a party in your mouth.










Mini pancakes, maple syrup, bacon crumbles, cinnamon sugar and whipped butter.
This was about as good as good gets.
The little spot was very clean,
the staff very friendly and helpful and you can watch as they make your pancakes.
I give this place a 10 out of 10, non sponsored, of course.


Located in Asbury Park, New Jersey
the coolest place on earth!

 

8 comments:

♥ Łucja-Maria ♥ said...

Dear Debbie!
The pancakes look very tasty, but the additions are also interesting: maple syrup, bacon, cinnamon sugar. I suppose they were also delicious. The place is also very interesting.
Hugs and greetings.

BeachGypsy said...

The pancakes look amazing!!--- sorry I've not been by much--- very busy. I did love those surfing pictures the other day!!! You got great ones. 🏄‍♂️ 🌊 🏄‍♀️

eileeninmd said...

The pancakes looks delicious! I like the guitar! Take care, enjoy your day!

Salty Pumpkin Studio said...

My word! That is the most beautiful pancake that I've seen in my life.

gluten Free A_Z Blog said...

what amazing looking pancakes and the butter... yum!!

Marie Smith said...

I have learned to control my love of butter but I think I would lose it there! Yum!

DeniseinVA said...

What a fun place! You share wonderful places with us Debbie, thank you!

Conniecrafter said...

Wow, I bet that was something else, very unique!