Tuesday, March 30, 2021

An Early Easter Celebration

We had the most amazing early 
Easter Celebration
at my nephew Billy's and his wife Christine's house.
I love coming here...

The table is always so festive...

she finds the most impressive Easter paper goods.

This big bunny was so adorable...
and I just noticed the bunnies on either side of the television,
you can see them in the background!

On the dining room table, this bunny...

and an Easter basket for each of the girls.



Christine

Maddie

The girls opened Easter Baskets

painted rocks...

and dyed Easter eggs.

Maddie likes having her picture taken...
she is indeed one of the sweetest little girls...
there is just something about her!

The girls enjoyed playtime in the playroom,
I did as well.
They fed me, dressed me and gave me some brains!

Strawberry Shortcake
There was nothing "short" about this cake.

My Lorelei
I love her more than all of the stars in the sky!

Many thanks to Christine, she is a gem,
she made all of this happen!

Today, may your day be filled with this much joy!

17 comments:

Marie Smith said...

Such joy to see life getting back to pre Covid normal!

Changes in the wind said...

Christine sure made things special for all and the girls were so cute with their baskets. That cake was amazing!!

Ruth Hiebert said...

Oh such a pretty setting.

Latane Barton said...

What a fun day. And, someone is totally creative in their decorating. That cake looks so good. Wish I had a slice right now.

21 Wits said...

Oh my goodness what a wonderful Easter fun and family celebration! Such a festive background all about too, with bunnies at the top of their game too!

Kim said...

It all looks beautiful, festive and happy! Your Maddie and Lorelei are adorable. I must say, love the wallpaper in the dining room.

Anonymous said...

Sweet family and celebration. 😊

Pam said...

What a beautiful Easter dinner and items. Looks like fun was had by all, esp the kids.

eileeninmd said...

Hello Denise
Happy Easter to you and your family. The early celebration looks wonderful, I love all the decorations. The girls have grown up.
Take care, enjoy your day!

Brian King said...

Looks like a great time! I bet it was fun to get together with family. The girls obviously enjoyed it!

♥ Łucja-Maria ♥ said...

Family spending of Easter is very nice.
I am a little jealous of such moments. It is currently banned in my country because of Covid.
I am delighted with Easter decorations.
Hugs and greetings.

Conniecrafter said...

I am so happy for you that you were able to get together with them and have a wonderful day!! Her home is just lovely too and she has wonderful decorating skills. I can imagine you soaked up every second you were with them :)
Happy Easter!

Susan Zarzycki said...

Lovely pictures and your nieces are so pretty and happy! It’s a joy to see the decorations and the style that others have. It was magazine worthy! Have a blessed Easter.❤️

Rian said...

Beautiful pictures! What a wonderful Easter get-together. Thanks for sharing with us, Debbie.

DeniseinVA said...

What a happy day! This is wonderful and the photos show it. Thanks for sharing your happiness Debbie.

Lowcarb team member said...

It just looks great :)
A time of such fun, love and laughter, very special indeed.
Great photographs.

Happy Easter-time.

All the best Jan

Leanne Coppola said...

WOW!!!!!!! Everything is so beautiful and thoughtful! The girls look so grown up!