Tuesday, March 16, 2021

Home Chef & Cooking

 Like everyone else, I have been cooking a lot.
I use to really enjoy cooking, and making my Home Chef Meals but alas,
I have grown tired of it.
Up my game...
Some days, I like to up my game and I am excited to cook - certain meals.
One thing I really enjoy about receiving meals, is having dinner decisions made for us.
We don't have to spend an hour deciding what to make, and it's not the same ole' boring meals.
These meals are fresh and exciting, all of the ingredients are in one zip-lock bag,
and they are not your everyday, what you always make meals.

So I'll show you what's been cooking in our house...


Brown Sugar Pecan Chicken with Butternut Squash & Rice
This was really good and I LOVED the sauce!




Orange Chicken Lettuce Wraps with Butter Lettuce & Roasted Peanuts
We each got three wraps, I added the French Fries
These were awesome!




Cheesy Roasted Red Pepper Lasagna Skillet
With Pesto Ricotta & Spinach
I added the Texas Toast, this was super easy, one skillet, & we really liked it!




Italian Sausage Pasta with Brussel Sprouts & Garlic Chips
I added the Texas Toast
This was really easy to make and tasted amazing.
The hubs is not a fan of a lot of garlic so I got his garlic chips, they were so good!




Tuscan Chicken Linguine with Garlic Bread
This meal was huge, one plate would have fed/filled both of us!




Classic Brown Sugar Glazed Meatloaf with Mashed Potatoes & Brussel Sprouts




Cheese Ravioli and Mushroom Marinara with Zucchini & Parsley
I added the french bread.
This was good, pretty typical cheese ravioli but they were light and delicate.




Chicken Kiev with Parsley Garlic Butter & Green Beans
I added the Rice
This was really delicious, the butter melted down on the crisp chicken and it was really yummy.


I continue to enjoy Home Chef's meals and service.
Twenty dollars for two meals, it has really helped throughout the pandemic.

This post is not sponsored.

14 comments:

jp@A Green Ridge said...

Those meals certainly look delicious and sound great, Debbie. I'm glad your and your honey enjoy them!...jp

eileeninmd said...

Hello Debbie,

Your meals all look delicious! It is great to have a variety of dinners! Have a happy day!

Marie Smith said...

The meals looks delicious.

Our daughter occasionally has meals from a similar company here. In a half hour she has supper cooked. She loves it.

Changes in the wind said...

They all look yummy!!

The Padre said...

You Had Me At Brown Sugar - Oh Wait, You Had Me At Ravioli - Grabbing My Hat And Jacket, On My Way

Cheers

21 Wits said...

Bravo Debbie, and just what I needed some new ideas! You're spot on too many meals in these days!

The Furry Gnome said...

Those do look like delicious meals! Never heard of Texas toast before.

LeAnn said...

Wow, it all looks scrumptious. I really must think about trying these sometime. It would make life easier. Right now we are trying to use up a lot of our freezer stuff before it is outdated. I do love Texas Toast and haven't had some for a while. You are tempting me.
Blessings and hugs for you.

Lowcarb team member said...

Many thanks for sharing these meals, they look good.
Bon Appetit.

All the best Jan

Conniecrafter said...

that would be nice not to have to think about what to get out, that it is already decided for you.
Hubby has been cooking for us ever since my surgery and I will have to say he has been doing a terrific job of it, he is deciding what we are eating and how he is fixing it, so it even taste different then what I make.

Bonnie K said...

What an amazing variety! They all look fabulous!

BeachGypsy said...

Wow Debbie, WHAT TIME IS SUPPER!!?? ha ha LOL. "y'all are eatin good----in the neighborhood" ha ha LOL. Was that an Applebee's ad maybe???? anyway, your suppers look delicous. All of them! I love your pretty crocus, we haven't planted any of those. Our azaleas are bursting into bloom and our pansies and cyclamen have been blooming all winter. The camellias are still hanging on, I love them so! And the bright yellow Carolina jessamine is in full bloom, finally!--I love it and it only seems to be here a week or two at most, then it's gone. We have petunias from last summer still blooming all winter too and I have an Easter lily I am hoping will be blooming here soon.Mr. Front Porch has the garden in, and we should see sprouts here soon of good things to EAT, HA HA!! I LOVE YOUR MAILBOX!!

Brian King said...

Wow, that all looks very good! Definitely beats fast food or frozen dinners!

DeniseinVA said...

Oh my goodness,those meals look incredible! I think we are all coming over to your house 😊