Tuesday, August 29, 2023

Tis' The Season

 It's baby deer season and I have only seen a few.
The hubs was the first to spot this family, mom and 2 little fawns, I was not with him.
When he got home, 
he offered to take me back to the area but I was sure they would be gone by the time we got there.
Then he saw them again, 
in the same spot, and realized they had set up camp there.
They were hanging out in a retention basin on a piece of property not far from home.
He picked me up, took me back and there they were.







- we can judge the heart of a man, by his treatment of animals -

12 comments:

Sandi said...

So sweet! I saw two with their mother just a few days ago. They bounced across the yard, over the road, and out of sight in a flash!

Salty Pumpkin Studio said...

Wow! Nice pictures. The sunlight is just right in the right place at the right time. :)

eileeninmd said...

Hello,

It is nice the deer were hanging out in the same spot.
The fawns are adorable, a pretty deer family.
Great photos. Take care, enjoy your day!

Rian said...

Can't believe they were still there for you to take pics. That's great.

DrumMajor said...

I think the critters in your area, like the geese, know that you're a nice person and want to say "hi" to you! Linda in Kansas

Lowcarb team member said...

Beautiful animals, great pictures.

All the best Jan

The Furry Gnome said...

So special!

Marie Smith said...

Just adorable! You can see them whenever you want!

Conniecrafter said...

Oh my goodness they are so pretty, how great that they were still there!

♥ Liz ♥ said...

Beautiful and how lucky they were still there when you went back.

Jim and Barb's Adventures said...

I could watch the fawns and their antics all day long!

♥ Łucja-Maria ♥ said...

Beautiful animals and wonderful photos.
Hugs and greetings:)