Saturday, August 5, 2023

Saturday Critters #503

 This is another small farm I pass on the back roads when we go out to run errands or just for a ride. 
It is only 5 minutes from the farm I featured last week
I live in a wonderful area...I am 10 minutes from the beach and 5 minutes from so many beautiful farms.

This spectacular horse lives,


here with so many other charming horses - not all were in view.



These horses are displayed on the front lawn of the farm owners home, 
the house is situated on land that is contiguous with the farm.
I met these people many years ago as they spotted me taking pictures and came out to chat.
They were very nice people and they told me I was welcome any time...
oh man they had no idea!

Sharing today's images with Eileen at 
Viewing Nature With Eileen 
for Saturday Critters

11 comments:

Rian said...

Debbie, you do live in a wonderful area... close to the beach and so many wonderful little farms. Thanks for sharing.

Marie Smith said...

Such beautiful horses! Amazing creatures. Great shots, Debbie.

eileeninmd said...

Hello Debbie

I live in a rural area with many farm nearby, it would be nice to be closer to a beach. I love the horses. It is nice you were given a standing invitation to visit with the horses. Great photos. Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Take care, have a great weekend. PS, thanks so much for leaving me a comment.

RedPat said...

I thought those real horses in that last pic at first. How nice to be close to things like that.

Lowcarb team member said...

I enjoyed your Saturday Critters post.
Happy weekend wishes.

All the best Jan

Shiju Sugunan said...

Sounds like a wonderful area with beautiful farms and charming horses!

♥ Łucja-Maria ♥ said...

Dear Debbie.
Thank you for this beautiful post and photos.
I love horses, they are beautiful animals and I can watch them for hours.
Have a nice Sunday:)

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

You live in a beautiful part of the country. I love horses and these are gorgeous. Enjoy your weekend. It's HOT here today!

Jim and Barb's Adventures said...

We had horses for years. Miss them sometimes, most of the times not. They just do not fit into our current lifestyle. The paint is pretty, but I am partial to palominos, that one is a beauty!

Bonnie K said...

Great photos. Looks nice and sunny there.

Conniecrafter said...

I love the brown and white spotted horses, it is nice when they let you come along and take pictures anytime you like.