Thursday, August 31, 2023

Do You Play Wordle?

 I have never played a "game" on-line, or on my phone....
until Wordle.
New York Times Wordle is a free online game where you get 6 chances to guess a 5 letter word.
The hubs and I play together, on my phone...we take turns picking the first word,
he one day, me the next.
The hubs picked "cream" today for our starting word.
Dark green letters are the right letter in the right place.
Light green letters mean the letter is in the word but in a different place.
I then picked "tribe" and then "bride"...
after picking "tribe" there were not too many choices.
Here's a look at today's Wordle!


It's a fun game and I like that we play it together.

In addition to Wordle, 
at some point during the work day, I take a break and work on an



This site has really nice ones with only a little bit of a challenge.
Most take less than 15 minutes, with just enough challenge to keep it fun!
They offer 2 each day and these are today's puzzles. 

- enjoy today...it is one of the good ole' days you will miss in the future -

14 comments:

Terra said...

I have never tried Wordle, maybe I will in future. Or not, we shall see. The two puzzles are pretty.

Leanne Coppola said...

I play Wordle every morning!

Lowcarb team member said...

I've never tried Wordle, I do enjoy word searches though.

All the best Jan

Rian said...

DH and I play wordle every morning. He finishes at one sitting. I sometimes do a few lines, then wait until later to go back to it. Our first is always 'audio', second is 'scent'. These work well as they cover all the vowels and a few often used consonants. I was shocked when I got it in 1 - lucked out as the word was 'audio' that day. Ha!

Salty Pumpkin Studio said...

There is an unlimited Wordle website.
www.wordleunlimited.org

Glad I guessed today's word already. :)

Conniecrafter said...

I have not tried wordle, guess I never understood how you play it, but now that you told us maybe I will have to give it a try.
I have not heard about online puzzles, looks like they have pretty pictures.

Jim and Barb's Adventures said...

Wordle is something Barb and I do together most every morning. She is much better than me, but one time we got it in one word!

Danielle L Zecher said...

I haven't tried Wordle. I'm absolutely addicted to Words With Friends, so I'm a little hesitant to try something else.

The puzzles are pretty, especially the top one.

eileeninmd said...

I have not played Wordle but I do enjoy word games. The puzzles are fun.

Take care, enjoy your day and happy weekend.

♥ Łucja-Maria ♥ said...

I've never tried Wordle.
Hugs and greetings:)

Karen, Pixel Posts said...

Hi Debbie,
No, I don't play Wordle, but I like crosswords.

Marie Smith said...

I play Wordl every day. Love it!

DeniseinVA said...

I don’t do Wordless but my son and daughter-in-law do and they say it is great. I like Scrabble and have for many years. The jigsaw puzzles are pretty. Thanks for the link Debbie.

Debbie said...

karen, pixel posts...how nice to see you!!