Tuesday, August 1, 2023

Our Family Reunion

Our family had a big reunion, a really big one, I think there were about 100 people there.
If was such fun...
being with family I know and meeting so many of them for the first time.
 Held at a farm, the owner took a group picture for us on someones cell phone,
but they have not yet shared it on Facebook.
I didn't take a lot of pictures because 
everyone else was and everyone said they would post them on Facebook.
Here's what I took...



The hubs father is second from the left with his second wife on the end.
The rest are the hubs brothers and sisters, two are missing.

I don't know who took this picture, the hubs dad is the second from the right. 
His brother Billy is next to him, Billy organized the event.



There were six brothers, Chucks father is the third one from the right.
The leaves got filled in a little at a time, I didn't get a picture when we were leaving.

10 comments:

eileeninmd said...

Your hubby has a big family. The reunion sounds like a fun gathering.
Take care, have a great day!

Jim and Barb's Adventures said...

Sounds like a great time! We've never had an official family reunion, but I did get together with 5 of my 6 siblings last month. That is probably as close as we will ever get.

Linda said...

I LOVE this reunion! Such fun to 'meet' Chuck's family!

Marie Smith said...

It looks like great fun! The roots are deep indeed!

♥ Łucja-Maria ♥ said...

Dear Debbie!
A beautiful family reunion. Your husband has a large family. Beautiful and memorable photos.
Hugs and greetings.

Susie said...

Debbie, I bet you heard some funny stories. I love listening to family, when they are together ,they take you on a memory journey. Blessings to all, xoxo,Susie

Lowcarb team member said...

How wonderful to have a family reunion, a great get-together :)

All the best Jan

Coloring Outside the Lines said...

What fun! Your husband is so lucky to have such a large family...I hope you get to see a bunch of great photos soon.

BeachGypsy said...

Looks like a great reunion Debbie! That cake is pretty! And you look great-- cute outfit!!

Conniecrafter said...

I enjoy our family reunion each year too, so fun to catch up especially since we live so far away from everyone. So glad you had a good time!