Wednesday, September 29, 2021

Another Look At New Zealand

You may remember that I shared with you that one of my beautiful nieces lives in 
New Zealand.
She grew up here at the Jersey Shore, 
but decided to move to and live full time in New Zealand.
I asked her to send me some more pictures of the beautiful country in which she lives...
and she did that with the help of her amazing husband Juan.

Soon it will be spring there and Emily is going to send me pictures of the Cherry Blossoms.

















Do you have a favorite image...mention it in the comments.
The 1st and 3rd were my favorites!

- the journey is my home -

12 comments:

Rian said...

Beautiful, Debbie. The last 2 were my favorites.

Marie Smith said...

Love the second and seventh. All are gorgeous though.

Anonymous said...

8 and 13, I think.

Conniecrafter said...

Wonderful pictures, such beautiful area. I think we have the same taste, I love that rainbow and I am always a sucker for a pretty reflection in the water :)

Ruth Hiebert said...

Majestic sights.

Angie said...

Debbie - the second is my favorite. Definitely on my bucket list of places to visit!

Margaret Birding For Pleasure said...

Yes indeed it is a beautiful country and in many parts very like Northern ireland. Looking forward to seeing more shots from N.Z.

Black Knight said...

1 and 3 are my favorite, but all the photos are beautiful.

eileeninmd said...

Wow, gorgeous views and photos. I love the beach and rainbow. The mountain scenes are lovely too. It is a beautiful country.
Take care, enjoy your day!

Lowcarb team member said...

All are so beautiful.
Stunning photographs.

All the best Jan

Brian King said...

Those are just fantastic! I think I'd be photographing something on a daily basis!

LeAnn said...

I loved all the photos of taken. I especially loved 1, 9, & 11. I can see why they want to stay in New Zealand. The photos are spectacular.
Blessings and hugs!