Wednesday, December 15, 2021

Winter Family Bucket List

For the first time in a couple of years, I made a Winter Bucket List.
Something I thought a lot about...
 finding activities that did not have a lot of close interaction with other people.
Most of these are either outdoor activities or ones that we will do alone.
So once again, this little lovely is hanging on the frig.

We are making grand progress!

Leanne's concert with The Greater Shore Concert Band was a highlight from the list.


Leanne is an amazing flute player and performs in several of these concerts every Christmas Season.
There she is, right in the center, beautiful smile!



We went to Peddlers Village last night.
Peddlers Village is a quaint little shopping village and each Christmas Season,
they decorate it with thousands of lights.
Although the shops are fabulous, I only went in two, we went primarily to see the lights.
You can experience all of the lights as you walk around, I have a lot more pictures I will share tomorrow.


- christmas lights, instantly make me feel like I am eight years old -

16 comments:

Changes in the wind said...

Beautiful Christmas lights....

Black Knight said...

Peddlers Village is fabulous. It reminds me when my parents, in the early 60s, took me to visit the Christmas villages and I always come back home with a toy and a lot of chocolate.

Farm Girl said...

So pretty!! I am glad you have your wonderful Christmas list do get accomplished.
Merry Christmas Debbie.

DrumMajor said...

LOVE your printing style! Have fun getting that list accomplished. If the VanGogh exhibit is near you, it's worth the trip. KC and it's art museum combined to make VanGogh Alive, and it was a nice way to see artsy stuff. Linda in Kansas

Linda said...

I love your beautiful printing!! Dean and Sherry are taking us to look at lights tomorrow night! We are treating for dinner out so it' a win! WIN!! WE don't exchange gifts but we do something special together.
I'm still in a mad woman cleaning frenzy scrubbing and washing everything inside the camper while Louis Dean is filling tiny openings and some grand entrances in order to keep the mice out!
Loved looking at the lights YOU saw!!!

R's Rue said...

I love this idea.

jp@A Green Ridge said...

So glad you're getting all the things you wanted to done, Debbie!! Yes, she does have a beautiful smile...wonder where she got that from...hmmmm????...jp

Lowcarb team member said...

I always think Christmas Lights make everything more magical.

All the best Jan

Marie Smith said...

I always like to see your lists. We do many of the same things, as many as are available here anyway.

The Furry Gnome said...

Love that blue tree!

Ratana said...

Congratulations, wonderful work, it's beautiful so much and good idea on site.
បាការ៉ាត់អនឡាញ _Baccarat Online
ប្រដាល់តាមអនឡាញ_Thai Boxing

Angie said...

Debbie - you have inspired me to write down my own bucket list! I added "Snowball fight" and "Hot chocolate with Peppermint Schnapps and Marshmallows"!

Brian King said...

Great list and glad you've got a good start! I'm sure the concert was awesome!

Debbie said...

awesome additions....i have had both of these on prior lists, i ran out of room this year!!

Conniecrafter said...

I bet the concert was great, so nice to walk around and see the lights, we usually go through the drive through ones.
Looks like you are making great progress on the list :)

LeAnn said...

I love that you make a bucket list. It's inspiring. I really should try it. Maybe we would actually do a more a few more tings. Peddlers' village is beautiful, and I too love Christmas lights. Here in Utah, Temple Square is the place to see the lights. It's amazing. However, this year there are less because they are updating the Salt Lake Temple and the grounds. It is now a 6-year project.
Sending loving thoughts and hugs your way!