Monday, December 20, 2021

Peddlers Village - More Gingerbread Houses

Every year during the holiday season,
Peddlers Village hosts a gingerbread making contest for eager artists to participate in.
There are so many different categories, the works of art are judged by the participants age and group.
It does not have to be a gingerbread house, it just needs to have some gingerbread in it.
People who view them early on, vote and the winners receive ribbons.

The contest was over the night we went, it is fun to see the winners.

Here are the rest of my favorites.
They are numbered, so have some fun and play along. 
Pick a favorite, and let me know which one you picked in the comments.

#1
 
#2

#3

#4

#5

#6

#7

#8

#9

#10

#11

#12
This is David Bowie 

#13

- we could make gingerbread houses, & eat cookie dough, & go ice skating, & maybe even hold hands -

- one of my favorite christmas movies, do you know which one? -

20 comments:

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

We just watched Polar Express....again! And I love Downton Abbey! And gingerbird houses! heehee! Amazing!

Sallie (FullTime-Life) said...

These are wonderful all of them -- amazing! I think #5 is my favorite (the one with the piano, I hope I remembered correctly -- but it sure would have been hard to choose if I were actually voting. Christmas movies are on the agenda for his weekend here!!!

R's Rue said...

I love them all. Beautiful.

eileeninmd said...

Hello,

Wow, these are so creative and fun. # 1 is my favorite. Have a great week!

Rian said...

#5 with the piano is my favorite too...

Black Knight said...

I like all of them but my favorite is n° 13.
Have a good week.

Sandi said...

💙💙💙

LOVE these. As soon as I saw the doorknockers I thought, "Dance magic dance... You remind me of the babe."

The Furry Gnome said...

That's a lot of gingerbread!

Anonymous said...

Elf. 😊

LeAnn said...

I loved # 1, 3 & 8. I think they are all works of art. I'm having grandchildren over tomorrow, so we are going to make a gingerbread house. However, it isn't from scratch. I'm looking forward to fun moments with them.
Thanks for sharing these. Sending hugs!

Conniecrafter said...

I can't pick just one again so it is 1, 5 and 7.
Know I don't know what movie that quote is from.

Debbie said...

YeS!!! elf it is!!

Debbie said...

hi leann, it doesn't have to be homemade, just enjoy the time together...i know you will!!

Debbie said...

ELF!!

DrumMajor said...

I like #5 because of it's piano and tree; but #13 of Downton Abbey is TALL! Linda in flat Kansas

Karen @ Beatrice Euphemie said...

Oh, these are so charming! So hard to choose, but I love #1. They must have been so fun to see in person! Merry Christmas, Debbie and blessings for the new year ahead. Hugs xo Karen

Veronica Lee said...

These are all so enchanting, Debbie!

I especially love the one with the piano.

Debbie said...

hi linda, thanks for playing along!! merry christmas!!

Lowcarb team member said...

They are all so nice.

All the best Jan

Brian King said...

More talent! I like #10, not because PE is my favorite movie, but I like the train.