Wednesday, May 19, 2021

What Do You Do To Keep Busy?

 What do you do to keep busy?
I have been working a little, knitting a bit, and cooking a lot.
I could say gardening but,
I don't really want to talk about my vegetable garden, it looks so very sad.
I have planted a lot of seeds around the plants, with my fingers crossed, I am still hopeful.

My current knitting project has recovered.
I ripped out about 30 rows, and I am now back to where I was.
I am the best ripper-outer...it had to be done and I am glad it is behind me.

I made these fabulous "Garden Markers" 
for my not-so-fabulous garden, at least something will look good...

This was a favorite recent meal from Home Chef, Chicken Piccata with Pasta.

Our Cardinal babies hatched yesterday, both mom and dad have been observed tending to them.

I thought this powder blue sky was so pretty.

- sleep in the clouds, dream in the sky -

10 comments:

eileeninmd said...

Hello, Debbie

Love the cute baby cardinals. The sky shot is pretty. Your meal looks delicious! I am usually reading, walking/hiking, cooking and house cleaning. My hubby has the green thumb and does all the gardening. Take care, enjoy your day!

Marie Smith said...

Fantastic photo of the chicks. So demanding, like human babies.

R's Rue said...

Yummy

♥ Łucja-Maria ♥ said...

Cardinal chicks are small, cute. The dinner looks delicious and the sky amazed me.
Your photos are perfect!
Greetings:)

Linda said...

I LOVE your garden markers and I need to make some for my garden!! Rocks! Why did I not think of THAT???

Ruth Hiebert said...

The sky shot is fabulous . I hope your garden recovers.

Kim said...

Blue skies and whit, fluffy clouds are so lovely. Those garden markers are fun. I hope your veggies garden cooperates soon. Lovely knitting.

RUTH FASHION DIARY said...

Ohh this is such a beautiful presentation. I enjoyed the knitting piece you are working on and the food looked great. Enjoy your day and I wish you the best.

LeAnn said...

I love your new knitting project and the color is lovely. I can't imagine ripping out 30 rows, but I have done some before. It is hard to make a mistake and have to go back so far. At least you are working on a garden. We had such a beautiful one last year and we haven't planted a thing. We area still planning to put a smaller one in. I like you markers.
Your food presentations all looks so yummy. It's time for dinner, so I need put something together. Your blue sky is lovely.
Sending lot of hugs; it's been a while!

Conniecrafter said...

Just trying to do my housework and cooking our meals has kept me pretty busy and trying to keep up with my birthday cards keeps me very busy.
Glad to hear your knitting has been fixed and you are back on the right road.
Sorry to hear the veggies aren't looking good shape, hopefully those seeds will do good!
So cool to see the baby birds, looks like they are very hungry :)
Loving those big fluffy clouds!