Wednesday, May 5, 2021

Yarn Along

 I am happy to report that I have been knitting more...
I don't think there is any sound more soothing 
then the sound that knitting needles create with each stitch I make.
Click, Click, Click...
I love the ease of use with the circular needle I am working with right now.

The Spring Thing Shawl by Lisa DiFruscia is coming along nicely,
I am using a blend of 50% Superwash Merino Wool
and 50% Silk

 I knit most evenings while watching television...
and this is a very easy knit, a "good" watching television knit!

Do one thing ~ everyday ~ that makes you happy!

9 comments:

Susan Zarzycki said...

Pretty color Deb! You are inspiring me to crochet a shawl. I must hunt for a pattern.❤️

DeniseinVA said...

Very pretty Debbie. I can see you in my mind's eye sitting in your comfy chair knitting and watching the TV, with the sound of your needles clicking a soft steady beat :)

Marie Smith said...

Merino wool and silk. It sounds lovely!

The Padre said...

Perfect Little Hobby - Hope You Have An Adventure Planned For Mothers Day - Be Well

Cheers

eileeninmd said...

Hello,
It is a pretty color, sounds lovely. It is good to do something that makes you happy.
Have a happy day!

Leanne Coppola said...

You're flying on this!!! I'm enjoying knitting mine too. It's been perfect baseball watching knitting (expect when it's too cold to knit which has been more often than I hoped!)

Conniecrafter said...

Pretty color, like the variation in the color. It's nice to be doing one that you don't have to really concentrate on, always nice to have something you can sit and enjoy!

♥ Liz ♥ said...

Your knitting looks to be coming along well and I love the quote. :0)

Lowcarb team member said...

I do agree with you about the soothing sounds of knitting needles, I always used to enjoy listening to my mums when she knitted.
Happy memories :)

All the best Jan