Saturday, February 11, 2023

Saturday Critters #478

 Do you remember this little farm I found on the back roads to "everywhere we go?" 
Little Snugs Farm
"This tiny, home grown farm is one we pass all the time while out on our adventures.
I thought about stopping to take pictures but I was not sure it would be ok".
- Private property and all -
But I have connected with the owner on Instagram and she is cool with people stopping.
So of course I do...every so often to say hi to the animals and buy a dozen eggs.
She has a small farm stand where she sells farm fresh eggs.

I featured it once before here on my blog back on February 19th, 2022.










I visited yesterday and took these new pictures.
Don't they have the cutest homes?

- she did not have any eggs for sale in the farm stand -

Sharing today's story with

16 comments:

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I love it! I'm glad you can stop and take pics. Wouldn't little children love this farmyard!

Marie Smith said...

What a great place to visit and forget the troubles of the world among the animals. Great shots as always, Debbie!

eileeninmd said...

Hello,
It looks like a fun farm to visit, I love the critters. The goats and donkeys are so cute. The little homes are cute too. Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Take care, have a great weekend! PS, thank you for leaving me a comment!

Changes in the wind said...

What a sweet little farm.

Breathtaking said...

Hello Debbie :=)
I'm glad you posted about this farm again. The donkey and goats look so well cared for, and their 5 star accommodation is lovely. Great photos Debbie!

Rian said...

Very cute farm! And the animals look so healthy and well cared for...

Conniecrafter said...

Bummer she didn't have eggs for you this time but you sure got some cute pictures of them, looks like it was a nice sunny day!!

RedPat said...

Those look like content creatures.

Jim and Barb's Adventures said...

They should name their farm 'All Things Pygmy '. Very cute!

Lowcarb team member said...

Great to see all these farm animals.
Enjoy your weekend.

All the best Jan

Shiju Sugunan said...

Nice to see all these sweet farm critters!

DeniseinVA said...

What a great place to visit! I would love to visit all those sweet animals.

Catherine said...

Cute little houses. In the past I had donkeys , goats and hens in our field.

Adam Jones said...

Aww, that donkey is adorable.

Leanne Coppola said...

What cute animals! She probably doesn't have eggs yet. Chickens are just starting to lay eggs again. Once the days are longer they get into production mode. Right now, they're lazy girls!!!

LeAnn said...

The tiny homes are so cute, and I love all the adorable animals. The Dog is beautiful. I'm sad you couldn't get eggs. Gosh, they are so expensive out here.
Blessings ~