Wednesday, August 11, 2021

Winter In New Zealand

It's winter in New Zealand and I have another group of amazing images to share...


 









And is this not the most amazing image you have ever seen?


I thought you might enjoy meeting the photographers, here they are Juan and Emily...
They hike, they climb, they are nature lovers and they take all of these beautiful pictures.
Emily is my goddaughter and my niece and I love her to the end of the earth.
Juan is the best, so kind and loving, they make an awesome couple.


There's no time to be bored, in a world as beautiful as this!

13 comments:

Rian said...

Absolutely gorgeous! The second is my absolute favorite. Sure hope you get to visit them at some point, Debbie.

Bonnie K said...

What fun! I'm glad they are sharing the experience.

betty said...

I would love to "winter" in New Zealand! Breath taking!!!

Betty

Ruth Hiebert said...

Thank you so much for sharing these images. At this point in my life, I don’t see myself travelling abroad anywhere, so this is the next best thing.

Marie Smith said...

It is a beautiful place indeed. I miss mountains!

The Furry Gnome said...

That's right! New Zealand is obviously a beautiful place!

Angie said...

Debbie - you know this is right up my alley - hiking, mountains, stunning vistas! We have New Zealand on our list of "must visit", and you have given us another reason why!

eileeninmd said...

Hello,
New Zealand looks beautiful and a wonderful place for hiking. Great series of photos, it is nice to see your Niece and her hubby.
I hope they enjoy their new home. Take care, have a great day!

Black Knight said...

Great photos. Those places are very beautiful. New Zealand is on my wishing list!

Brian King said...

Definitely a beautiful country! No wonder New Zealand is often chosen for shooting movies.

Conniecrafter said...

I agree, there is just something about snow on mountains that make them look so special!! Oh to be that young again and have the energy to do all that, so nice of them to share!!
Hugs to you too!

Lowcarb team member said...

These photographs are so beautiful, and lovely to see the ones of Emily and Juan.

All the best Jan

Linda said...

Truly amazing photos!!!