Monday, August 16, 2021

Ocean Grove Part II

If you missed Part I and are interested in the history of this community,
you can read my first post here.     

These homes are very quaint, all with Victorian architecture...
They are very difficult to photograph because they are so close together.
 They all have cars parked in front of them, none have driveways, so parking is a premium.













" Little House"


- this was a super fun find -

- a sweet little park in the area -

and I fell in love with this truck, had it been red, I would have rang their doorbell.

- you can't buy happiness, but you can buy a truck -

11 comments:

eileeninmd said...

Hello,
It is a pretty place, the houses are beautiful. I like all the details around the porches and balconies. The birdhouses on the tree is a cute find. That is a cool old truck! Take care, have a great day and a happy new week!

betty said...

Such a great place to explore! I can't imagine no driveways though! Must be real fun when it is time to move in or move out to see where the moving truck will be able to park.

betty

DeniseinVA said...

You captured these beautifully. Gorgeous houses, unique! I especially loved the gingerbread on some, and also the birdhouses and multi-colored lanterns hanging in the trees. Great photos!

Marie Smith said...

This is such a pretty neighbourhood! Great shots in spite of the difficulties.

Ruth Hiebert said...

These houses have so much detail and I love that.

Rian said...

Such a neat place! Love seeing all those unique houses. Reminds me of the past and simple living.

The Furry Gnome said...

They are lovely houses!

Lowcarb team member said...

Fabulous looking houses.

All the best Jan

Conniecrafter said...

these are such wonderful designed houses, I love how they all have great details about them. The only thing I wouldn't like is not having a driveway. The truck is pretty cool :) That tree stump covered with bird houses is pretty cool, so fun!

Kay said...

Your amazing photos are always so crystal clear. Absolutely gorgeous!

Brian King said...

I wouldn't like the lack of a driveway, but the homes are fantastic! Having good neighbors would be a must.