Friday, August 20, 2021

A Gift Basket Filled With Love

 If you ever need a gift basket filled with lots of great goodies, 
I highly recommend a Rao's gift basket. 

The one I received was filled with 2 types (4 bags) of homemade pasta, 2 types of spaghetti sauce, 
basil pesto, sundried tomato pesto,
roasted peppers with raisins and pine nuts, roasted peppers with portobello mushrooms,
a jar opener and an apron to boot!

You can make a lot of meals with the contents of this basket.

My nephew Billy, his wife Christine and little Maddie sent this...
a very thoughtful, helpful gift to assist with meals since I have been home from the hospital.


And the basket itself is lovely...
It was beautiful when it came, wrapped in cellophane with a big green bow, I didn't get a picture.

If you have never had Roa's pasta sauces they are delicious, 
the closest to homemade I have ever tasted.

8 comments:

eileeninmd said...

Hello,
What a wonderful gift basket. I will have to check the stores for the Rao's sauces. Take care, enjoy your weekend!

betty said...

What a wonderful thoughtful gift!! Enjoy!

Betty

R's Rue said...

Beautiful

Lowcarb team member said...

That looks a wonderful gift basket, so thoughtful of your nephew and family.

All the best Jan

Ruth Hiebert said...

Yummy!

Black Knight said...

A very beautiful gift!

Sallie (FullTime-Life) said...

A great idea -- I just read an article saying just what you did about Rao's sauce!

Conniecrafter said...

that was a great idea for you, I have not seen that brand, so great to know they are thinking of you!