Tuesday, April 27, 2021

Pinterest

Have you ever wondered if you really "use" Pinterest?
I was thinking about just that and decided to peruse my pins and see what really stands out.

This is my go to...

I am sure I have made this 25 times, maybe more, 
it's delicious.

These Short Ribs
you will honestly lick your plate, 
providing no-one is watching!

I have made this 
twice and both times we really enjoyed it!

We love Chicken and I have made this several times,

This 
is really awesome...
I always make it with Cavatappi Pasta and I always add a little or a lot of heavy cream.

they're a funny thing.
I don't really have an exact recipe, I reference this one but...
I don't measure anything and they are not always the same.
I cook them in my sauce and I add ricotta cheese to the meat mixture.
And cooled, sautéed onions also, most times to the meat mixture.

I have made these Cucumber Dill Bites 
When the garden starts to produce, these are a fun snack to make.

Yummy!


This Is The Only Way I Serve Fresh Vegetables
now when I have company.


I also learned about...

I made these a few times, they are super fun if you have kids.
I have "one"! I used Fritos!

And when it comes to potatoes, we are spud lovers, I have made,



and these...


This is just a peek into a small number of foods I have made from Pinterest.
There are so many more.
And craft and knitting projects also...so "yes" Pinterest is my jam!!

14 comments:

Marie Smith said...

The recipes look delicious. I’ve never gotten into Pinterest. I have an account, maybe?

eileeninmd said...

Hello Debbie,

These all look like delicious recipes. I would love them all, lol. Have a happy day!

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

You are much more adventurous than me! But I sure could make my way through some of these dishes...like the spinach artichoke dip! YUMO!!!

BeachGypsy said...

OOOOOPS DEBBIE I never should've came here.............now I"m STARVING, LOL LOL!!

Rian said...

All those things look fabulous, Debbie. I do use Pinterest. Love it!

R's Rue said...

Yum

The Furry Gnome said...

All of those look so delicious!

Ruth Hiebert said...

Oh my! Are you sure you are not a professional chef?

Conniecrafter said...

The man pleasing chicken looked good but the link didn't work for me said there is an error. I am usually looking for new recipes for chicken, although I like white meat instead of dark meat.

Debbie said...

i fixed it connie but thanks for letting me know!!!

Karen @ Beatrice Euphemie said...

Oh my gosh, I am soooo hungry right now! Definitely going to follow you on Pinterest! Yum! I have too many boards....but I love them all. So many ideas - so little time! Hugs xo K

Francisco Manuel Carrajola Oliveira said...

Hummmm comida deliciosa.
Um abraço e continuação de uma boa semana.

Andarilhar
Dedais de Francisco e Idalisa
Livros-Autografados

Lowcarb team member said...

They look so good, so many great ideas :)

All the best Jan

Angie said...

Debbie - I know you like to look at my blog for food, but after this post, I have no idea why! Wow, what a smorgasbord of yumminess! I am about to go into cardiac arrest just from the photos!