Sunday, February 6, 2011

Dinner Date With Mike

Spur of the moment dinner date with Mike.....

Chuck and I
Pier Village Boardwalk, Long Branch
beautiful warm sunny day, look at that blue sky!!!!!

Great dinner at Sirenas in Long Branch with Chuck and Mike!!!!
waterfront table....can you see that beautiful view!!!

love these guys.....

Dinner was really, really good. The bread on the table was amazing and we shared a Margarita Pizza as an appetizer. Mike had Filet Migion with Mashed Potatoes, I had Pappardelle Bolognese, and Chuck had Spaghettini Pomodoro.

You may have noticed I have no pictures of the food, very unlike me. I did however get several great shots of us and Chuck took a picture of this cruise ship way off on the horizon that I love.....

Cruise Ship far in the distance.....
yellow shirt guy not related!!!

very blurry close up of the cruise ship....
for me, it was soooo exciting to see this!!!

The evening ended with a very predictable trip to Rocky Mountain Chocolate Store to spend $ 15.00 on 6 truffles....they were divine!!!!!

Hugs and kisses....it is always so hard to say good-bye!!!!

No comments: