Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Chocolate Oreo Cookie Balls

Today I made Chocolate Oreo Cookie Balls. A little like truffles, a little like cake balls. Three ingredients, easy peasy and oh so delicious!!!!!!

1 16 ounce package of oreo cookies, crushed
1 8oz package of cream cheese softened
4 oz of any type of chocolate, melted

1.  Crush oreo's in food processor till fine.
2.  Add softened cream cheese to oreo crumbs and blend until dough like.
3.  Roll into 1 inch balls (the recipe said to refrigate dough but I did not want to wait & the mixture handled well, so I did not see the need)
4.  Melt chocolate, the recipe called for white chocolate almond bark which I could not find, I used Ghirardelli white chocolate with vanilla beans.
5.  Dip balls in to melted chocolate and decorate with sprinkles.

I also made another pot roast.....

before......

after 3.5 hours....it tastes a lot better then it looks!!!!!

You can read the details on how to make this here

No comments: