Thursday, February 17, 2011

Closet Makeover

The closet is done, woooohoooo. It only took a few hours to take everything out, wash down the walls, and purge the items that needed to go. Putting the rest back in it's place was the fun and easy part. Before it looked like this and after it looks like this...............

pretty boxes from Christmas Tree Store are my favorites.......



I don't keep too much on the floor or really in the closet itself, I can't stand clutter. My boys are grown and living on there own so it's just my husband and myself and the house is huge. I have plenty of room and closets to store all our stuff!!!!!

I should mention that this was outside......

70 degrees in February....
So I think I should get extra points for staying inside and getting this done!!!!!!

No comments: