Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Winter is Lovely!!!

I have mixed feelings about the winter and I have been complaining a little bit about the snow. I don't really dislike the winter, in fact there are many things about the winter that I love. Today, we are going to talk about all the wonderful comforts of winter. First and foremost, we get to stay home and stay inside, I love that!! We eat comfort food like roast chicken and pot roast. Winter plays host to my 2 favorite holidays, Thanksgiving and Christmas. There is an abundant number of birds at my feeders and I love watching the squirrels run around the yard in winter. And last but not least....(dare I say it) SNOW.....we get crisp, beautiful clean white blankets of snow!!!!

So there you have it.....just some of winter's loveliness!!!!

No comments: