Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Lunch with Annie!!!!

Yesterday, I had lunch with Annie and it was wonderful. Annie and I grew up together. I honestly don't remember how or when we met, I just can't remember a time when I did not know her!!! After we graduated from high school, I never saw her again. I went to my 10 year high school reunion and the entire night is a blurr.  We reconnected on facebook and she came to my house yesterday for lunch. I wanted it to be super special and I think it was.

I think this picture is awesome.....
not because we look so great, just because it felt so great!!!

the spread.......

assorted tea sandwiches.....

pasta salad.....

veggies.....but the little cheese hearts were the best!!!!

cupcakes....of course!!!!

her spot......

my spot.........

and I finally got to use these....
sweet (pun intended)!!!!

these are soooo cute!!!!!

she made me this beautiful scarf......

and brought me these beautiful flowers....

Thank you Annie....what an incredible day!!!!

No comments: