Thursday, February 3, 2011

Valentine Flag's

I am having a little fun with a friend from Florida. Well, she is actually from my home town, we grew up together and now she lives in Florida, we reconnected on facebook. Because of my love for facebook, and because it seems I have a problem controlling that, it became necessary to place restrictions on my facebook use. First rule, I am not allowed on facebook until after the sun sets.....I cheated today and yesterday BUT I am still hopeful!!!

Anyway.....getting back to the topic of this post, Chuck took these pictures of me beside my Valentine's day flags to share with Louann on facebook........

snow and flip - flops, the perfect combination!!!

don't tell Louann it was sooo cold and windy
I had to hold the fag with 2 hands!!!

It did not snow today!!!!

No comments: