Sunday, February 13, 2011

Awesome Cheesecake

Chuck and I made this cheesecake together......



We don't usually bake together because Chuck talks too much and then I get super confused. Today was a little different because Chuck found the recipe and picked up all the ingredients while I was getting my pedicure, so somehow that put him in charge. What-ever....it became a team effort and I was just o.k. with that. The recipe is very similar to one I made years ago. As a noncheescake lover, I must admit, it was pretty good. It was very simple, crust, mix all ingredients, filling, mix all ingredients, easy peasey....


Chuck was in charge of the crust.....

not too shabby.....

I was in charge of the filling.......

going in to the oven......

For those who are interested, the recipe can be found here

If you like cheesecake, I would definetly recommend it!!!!!

No comments: