Friday, January 5, 2024

More Favorite Things...

This is a continuation from yesterday's post.

Favorite Book, I have had a few...
 
Dinner in One
I love this cookbook, all of the meals are made in one dish or pot.
I have not had or used a cookbook in years, I use Pinterest & the Internet to find all of my recipes now...
I have enjoyed having a physical book again.
Funny what you miss!

Favorite Movie...

 
A Good Person
This movie was so good, if you have never watched Florence Pugh in a movie she is amazing.
An entire box of tissues is required if you watch it but it is definitely worth it.
"Air" with Ben Affleck and Matt Damon was a close second.


My favorite television program is The Amazing Race

Favorite Meals...

Pot Roast with Mashed Potatoes and Gravy
This is my favorite all time comfort meal, a dish I have been making and enjoying for years.

Also Chicken Kabobs with foil wrapped potatoes, my second favorite meal.


Favorite Hobby...


Raising Butterflies...these are two of mine from last summer.


Favorite Picture

I think this is one of the favorite pictures I have taken this year.

Favorite Football Team...

Kansas City Chiefs
I really enjoy Patrick Mahomes story, watching him and the entire KC team play football.


Favorite Games...


Match Madness and Racko




I usually do one of these puzzles each day on the computer 
and they are really fun!
These are two of my recent favorites.


10 comments:

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

What fun to share favorite things! I LOVE the Chiefs! They are my second favorite team....how bout them Cowboys? heehee! Love the new cookbook too and I'll look for it. Happy new year sweet friend!

Marie Smith said...

Pot roast is a favourite here too. Yours looks yummy!

Jim and Barb's Adventures said...

Great, now I'm hungry and it's only 10:25 in the morning!

Linda said...

I love ALL your favorites including the Kansas City Chiefs!!

BeachGypsy said...

Anything with " smashed taters"--- YES!!!!--- YUM. Such pretty butterfly pictures! Hope you've had a great week, Debbie! we've been busy putting all the Christmas decorations away.

Kay said...

It's so much fun to see your favorite things. I did especially admire that photo of the swallowtail. The colors are amazing!

eileeninmd said...

Hello,
It is fun to see your list of favorite things. The cookbook looks interesting, I like an easy one pot meal. I always love seeing the butterflies/caterpillars you raise. Bother movies would be new for me.
You dinners look delicious. Great Egret photo! Take care, have a wonderful weekend.

Rian said...

Debbie, that Egret looks like he's choking. I imagine he's just scratching his neck though. And with all the cookbooks and food magazines I have, I probably use one recipe from each (ha!). But that cookbook looks interesting. I may have to check it out.

Salty Pumpkin Studio said...

Your favorite things make me smile.
I also do the Jigsaw Explorer puzzles every day right after Wordle.

Conniecrafter said...

I haven't had a lot of luck finding recipes I like on line but have a couple. I will have to check if those movies are on the streaming channels we have :)
Your favorite photo has got to be the best, looks like he is holding up his neck because it is so heavy :)