Friday, January 19, 2024

In The Kitchen

 I have been in the kitchen cooking a lot more than usual because,
1. it is so cold outside, we don't want to eat out...
2. Covid, Colds and the Flu...
3. the hubs has been helping in the kitchen and that has been a wonderful experience.


Maple Mustard Glazed Chicken with Apples & Pears and Mashed Potatoes
This was really awesome!


Italian Style Sausage Zuppa Toscana with Spinach, Cheese and Crushed Croutons

Sweet & Smoky Chicken - Fingerling Potatoes with Buttermilk Dill Dressing
topped with crispy bell peppers that were the best!

Tuscan Herb Chicken Rice Bowl with Spinach & Tomatoes and a Dinner Roll


California Style Beef Burger with Tomato Pesto Aioli and Truffle French Fries

Gnocchi with Red Pepper Cream Sauce and Garlic Bread

Potato and Butternut Squash Chowder with Cheesy Bread

All of these meals were prepared with Home Chef meal kits.
All get a 10 out of 10 for freshness of ingredients, ease of preparation and taste!
This post was not sponsored! 

13 comments:

Susie said...

Debbie, You and your husband must be chefs. That's some tasty dishes you have made together. I like that you do the cooking together. Stay warm. Blessings, xoxo, Susie

Jim and Barb's Adventures said...

I would eat every one of those! Which one looked the best? Probably the Maple Mustard Glazed Chicken. Not only does it sound interesting, looked delicious!

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

Everything looks so good...you're making me hungry! I think I'll make some potato soup with cheddar cheese today!

Rian said...

Debbie, your meals look wonderful!

Marie Smith said...

Love the look of the chowder! I have a squash for soup next week.

Sandi said...


YUM!

BeachGypsy said...

You've got my stomach growling again Debbie!! It ALL looks delicious, I'll take a taste of each! LOL

Alicia said...

OMgoodness! You two need your own cooking show. I didn't see one thing that I would not eat. How do you make crispy bell peppers? I make Zuppa Toscano quite often, my people love it, yours looks delicious. I'm glad it's my lunch hour at work because I'm literally drooling right now!

DeniseinVA said...

These have me looking at my shopping list again Debbie. Very yummy! It is fun to get in the kitchen when it's cold and snowy outside, and very worthwhile as you've shown in your photos today.

Linda said...

Y'all eat some seriously good meals! ALL look delicious!
I cook and then we eat leftovers for another day or two!

Salty Pumpkin Studio said...

Spectacular! Choosing a favorite is impossible. They all look super good!

Lowcarb team member said...

Everything you've shown looks delicious ...

All the best Jan

Conniecrafter said...

We have been doing the same ever since Greg got sick, although I had to make a run the other day so I went through drive thru just so I could have a break from cooking :) They look yummy!