Thursday, January 25, 2024

In A Day...

Our sprinkle of snow is gone....


and today it is raining!

I enjoy starting my day with a delicious waffle...

 Home Chef
my meal delivery subscription service offers a lot of breakfast options and their 
Belgian Waffles are amazing.
- AMAZING -
These waffles are cooked in the oven, they are crisp on the outside and thick and very fluffy inside.

"Would you like a little waffle with that butter and syrup?".
I had to be careful it did not float away.


Before starting the work day, the hubs and I play Wordle.

I always do the puzzle of the day and then it's "get down to business".

During the day, I help with all of the paperwork that needs to be done to maintain our business. 
I pay all of the business bills, our personal bills, my mom's bills and Chuck's mom's bills, it's a lot.

Dinner is either a Home Chef meal or one of my own 
- keeper meals -


Cream of Potato Soup, this is a keeper meal.


We watch a movie at night...
we watched Jennifer Garner in Family Switch tonight, it was so funny and very good.
I really love Jennifer Garner!

These little pretzel bites are also from 
Home Chef
They offer many sides and appetizers that can be ordered as solo items.
They are a great snack during a movie, and only take 5 minutes in the oven.
I only knit at night, so I am always excited for the evening to begin.

My sweater is coming along nicely, but a little bit of a slow go...
it is super easy and I am really enjoying it.
It is the kind of knit that you can watch television while you knit!

8 comments:

Alicia said...

Oh my word!!! That waffle!! Looks so good. I just finished my Starbucks Roasted Red Pepper egg bites. I get Starbucks once a week usually on Friday, but tomorrow I'm going to attend our companies annual State of the Company meeting. A complete waste of a day except for getting to see co-workers and enjoy good food. We're probably heading out today to stay the night in a hotel since it's super foggy this morning and probably will be tomorrow as well. Have a great weekend, you sound like a busy lady so you probably really look forward to your weekends as much as I do.

Rian said...

Your waffle to start the day looks great. We usually start the day with toasted sourdough bread and unsalted butter or pecan pancakes (GF)... and occasionally an egg and soldiers. I also do all the bill paying around here and used to do it for my mom when she was with us. Teatime is around 3:30, and after supper we watch a series or a movie. So your routine is very similar to ours, Debbie. I need to start knitting (or crocheting) again... but it would have to be something simple to do while watching TV.

Marie Smith said...

Your day sounds like a great winter day, cozy but busy inside.

Kay said...

You just made me hungry. Your photos make everything look amazing. Thank you for the recommendation. I'll look into it.

eileeninmd said...

Hello,
Your waffles does look yummy! I set up most of my bills for automatic payments. We had a couple of warm days which made most of the snow disappear.
Take care, have a great day and happy weekend.

acorn hollow said...

Your certainly keep yourself busy! I only like butter on waffles and if I do take syrup it has to be the real deal.
I am going to take a knitting class at some point I hope soon
Cathy

Lowcarb team member said...

That waffle does look delicious.

All the best Jan

Conniecrafter said...

the waffle does look delicious, i haven't had one in a long time.
I still haven't tried wordle.
I am trying to think what the last movie we watched, but can't remember.
I hate dealing with our bills so I give you a lot of credit to do everyones bills.