Monday, January 29, 2024

Inspiration...

 I go to Pinterest when I need to be inspired.
It is a great way to find new recipes and crafts that peak your interest.
It is also the perfect way to find ideas to cozy up your home.




These Best Instant Noodle Jars can be found here



Ideas For Your Spring Table



Pretty watercolors, no instructions were provided.





Bring shelving up in the kitchen,
it is a great look and gives you more counter space.


Decorating with Candles

If you do not have a Pinterest, make one...
there is a lot of fun waiting there to uncover.

8 comments:

Marie Smith said...

Such great ideas!

Leanne Coppola said...

So many good ones!!!!!

Hena Tayeb said...

So many pretty things.. I don't even know where to begin. I love Pinterest.

eileeninmd said...

Hello,
The food all looks delicious! I like the cute bookmarks.
Hanging baskets are really cute.
The living areas are so pretty, I like the kitchens and the ideas for decorating with candles. Take care, enjoy your day and the week ahead.

acorn hollow said...

You have some great ideas you are going to be plenty busy.
Cathy

DeniseinVA said...

I love these ideas. A great collection Debbie.

Alicia said...

I have to admit, it was the thumbnail that caught my eye with the loaded tater-tots. Adding to my super bowl menu. My mom is a tater-tot fanatic so I'm sure she'll love those. Those kitchen photos!!! Made me swoon, how beautiful and peaceful are they! I haven't visited Pinterest in a long time, thanks for reminding me how much fun it can be. Hope you are having a great week Debbie!

Conniecrafter said...

Oh you found a lot of goodies there, yes there is so much out there to peek any interest really!