Sunday, May 7, 2023

Saturday Critters #490

 Hello friends, the weekend flew by...
It is Sunday evening and I am looking through the pictures I took, 
and reflecting on the wonderful memories made these past few days.
The hubs has had a pretty bad cold, he described it as life or death...insert cough!
It was a bad one, it's going on 10 days now that he has not felt well.
We got out over the weekend for some great rides in the car and sightseeing...

I found this Mute Swan nest by a bridge in Manasquan,
well constructed, so that during high tide the nest is not under water.


Mama sleeping...

Papa guarding the nest.

A big beautiful nest, high and dry, very large.

Sharing today's images with Eileen at 
Viewing Nature With Eileen 
for Saturday Critters

14 comments:

Bonnie said...

Beautiful swans.

Thank you so much for your comment, I am excited to find time to write and be back. I'm still trying to figure out the changes here. I haven't figured out how to reply to comments. Any hints? Again so good to hear from you. Bonnie

Linda said...

How lovely! I hope your husband is feeling better.

Linda said...

I hope your husband is better and that YOU don't catch what HE had!!
Such gorgeous pictures! You have a keen eye!!

Pueblos said...

Muy interesantes los mejores pueblos de España.

Marie Smith said...

Hope your husband feels better soon. Our grandkids have had colds and we have stayed away. Love the swans!

♥ Łucja-Maria ♥ said...

Dear Debbie!
I hope your husband is feeling better. Beautiful pictures of swans.
I wish you and your husband a lot of health and send my best regards.

DeniseinVA said...

I am very sorry to hear that your hubby has such a horrible cold. Wishing him a speedy recovery.

The swans are beautiful, great captures Debbie.

Lowcarb team member said...

I hope your husband is feeling better and that you keep well.

I love the photographs you've shared.

All the best Jan

DrumMajor said...

Beautiful swans! Can you muster hubby to the doc? Linda in Kansas

Conniecrafter said...

Aren't they beautiful! Glad you all were able to get out, we haven't been out in some time, Greg is also sick, not sure if it is allergies or cold really. Hope they both get to feeling better soon!

Anonymous said...

Hope your husband feels better soon. what a lovely swans with big nest!
Best Car Detailing Franchise in India

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I hope your husband is feeling much better now. It's allergy season here and I have irritating symptoms but not that bad. Take care! Love seeing your beautiful swans!

Soma @ InkTorrents.com said...

I hope your husband is doing better by now. I am glad you were able to go out and enjoy this beautiful nesting pair. Gorgeous photos!!

-Soma

eileeninmd said...

Hello Debbie,
I hope your hubby is feeling better now! Beautiful swan photos, they are lovely birds to see. Sorry, I am late commenting! Thanks so much for linking up and sharing your post. Take care, have a great day and the rest of the week! PS, thank you for leaving me a comment