Tuesday, May 23, 2023

Bright Moments...

With spring here and summer quickly approaching there are bright moments everywhere you look.
A lot of my spring flowers have come and gone but as always, new ones come as others go.

This is a small vase filled with Lilacs...
- Little Kim Lilacs -
They bloom in my garden after all the other Lilacs,
they are lighter in color and have a wonderful fragrance.

Both of these items continue to brighten my desk area.

This Clematis was in view as we dined outdoors at
The Delicious Orchard


 My butterflies continue to emerge,
I lost count but I may be nearing the end of the chrysalis
that overwintered with me in their netted cages.
Each release is an exciting moment.


A hug from a butterfly...


Trees filled with beautiful green leaves.

Rose Bushes Filled with gorgeous Red Roses


Sometimes a bright moment is as simple
as finding a Purple Iris or Seahorse Birdbath
on your favorite walking path.
They enhance our town's reservoir and 
our favorite walking trail with new items and
flowers all the time.

The Brick Reservoir
An awesome place to walk.

And this Watermelon Shea Sugar by Tree Hut is amazing.
Try it, you won't regret it...it's a bright moment for your skin for sure!

11 comments:

eileeninmd said...

Hello Debbie,
Your flowers are beautiful. Clematis is one of my favorites.
Love the butterflies and the pretty roses and iris.
Take care, enjoy your day!

Linda said...

I love all your beautiful photos and seeing what YOU see! I was telling my blog reader friend today when we met for the first time about your blog. She's from New Jersey - Ventnor City!

Catherine said...

All your flowers are beautiful. Roses are beginning to bloom here, irises and wisteria. The butterfly is so nice, we have less and less butterflies here unfortunately.

Veronica Lee said...

WOW! Your photos are sublime!

Your photography skills are incredible!


Hugs and blessings, Debbie

Marie Smith said...

The new green leaves, blooms and butterflies! Perfect!

Jim and Barb's Adventures said...

Beautiful flowers, and a butterfly hug sounds pretty darn good to me!

Conniecrafter said...

I brought our lilacs in too and the scent filled the whole house. I also brought in some Iris and they only lasted a day maybe two but still pretty to bring some inside. Looks like you got a lovely Mother's day card too :)
I love the little hug you got from the butterfly :)

Pam said...

Beautiful pics. Butterflies are so pretty and its a shame they don't live so long.

The Furry Gnome said...

Imagine having a pet butterfly!

Susanne said...

Lovely snapshots. Lilacs and roses are tied for my favorite flowers.

Soma @ InkTorrents.com said...

I was thinking about your butterflies just the other day. I think it is so amazing that your give them a safe place to grow. Gorgeous photos, Debbie!
Happy Weekend!

-Soma