Friday, May 26, 2023

Harry Heron & The Reservoir

 We have been trying to get out in the evening, to enjoy the cool, crisp air we have been having...
I know that it will not last forever.
We love the reservoir walking path in town.
It is only 5 minutes from home, it's 1.7 miles long, paved and pristinely maintained. 
The hubs walks, I use my zinger chair.


I have shared many pictures of it before herehere, and here.

We met up with Harry the Heron, 
he comes every year and you can always find him in this same spot!







I was so happy we choose to get out!

9 comments:

Rian said...

Hi Debbie! Must be wonderful to have that walking path so convenient. Love the pic of the heron. He is really pretty... and not sure exactly what a zinger chair is.

Sandi said...

fantastic captures!

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I love those spiky feathers! What a handsome fellow he is! It's always nice to get out...you always see something!

Bonnie K said...

He seems a tad rumpled. Great photos.

Linda said...

1.7 miles is the distance of my neighborhood walk from my door all the way up the snake of streets and back down. I love the beauty YOU see on your walks. Nothing like that here!

eileeninmd said...

Love the Heron images, well done. Looks like a great place for a walk.
Take care, enjoy your weekend.

Marie Smith said...

That second shot of Harry is a beauty, Debbie.

I wish you many such evenings, my friend.

Conniecrafter said...

that is so nice that this is so close to your home, great pics of the Heron, crossing fingers that the cooler evenings last awhile longer, we are getting hot here in this next week, so it may be coming your way.

Brian King said...

That's a beautiful place for a walk! Harry seems very intent on finding food. Nice photos of him!