Thursday, May 18, 2023

Patterson Greenhouses

 A few weeks back we went to a really fabulous event at 
Patterson Greenhouses, Howell New Jersey
There were craft tables, food trucks, live music, arts & crafts for the kids and this amazing car show.
This garden center sold beautiful plants, herbs and flowers, 
typical garden genter items but everything was outdoors.
We purchased some dill plants for the butterflies while we were here.




























- one thing I love about vintage cars is that they have stories,
and even if I don't know the stories, I make them up -

9 comments:

Jim and Barb's Adventures said...

Wow, I am partial to the trucks, I don't know which one I liked the best. I will take one of each please!

BeachGypsy said...

That looks like a fun day Debbie!! Love seeing the neat trucks especially that bright GREEN ONE!great picture of you----love your cute outfit!!

Rian said...

I'm not into cars, but I have to admit, those were some neat cars and trucks. When I was growing up, my dad had an old green Hudson. That red one with the hood (??) over the windshield reminded me of dad's Hudson.

Linda said...

My favorite is the VW van!!! I could live in that!!

Lowcarb team member said...

That certainly looks a great day.
Loved seeing your photographs and the ones with you and hubby too.

I can't believe it's now Thursday, this week has flown by.

Take care, my good wishes.

All the best Jan

Soma @ InkTorrents.com said...

So colorful and I love the beautiful smiling faces. Dill for butterflies...I had no idea!

-Soma

Marie Smith said...

Looking good, Debbie!

Love the vehicles! Great photos!

Black Knight said...

It looks like a great day.
Great photos and beautiful cars.

Conniecrafter said...

Nice you were able to find more dill for the butterflies. So many cool cars and trucks, I love the way they did up the van, too cool! Looks like it was the perfect day too!