Wednesday, April 17, 2019

Yarn Along

Last week I started this...


Neapolitan Cowl
It is a smooth, easy knit...you can easily watch television while knitting this pattern.

The pattern has a four row repeat, four times, for sixteen rows.
Those sixteen rows are repeated 3 times.
Only two stitches, knitting and purling and it looks a bit like a cable stitch.
Easy, peasy, I am really enjoying this knit and I really love the look.
I am using DyeForMe Merino Baby Alpaca

The tulip is compliments of my beautiful garden,
one of the 300 tulip bulbs the hubs planted last fall.
I will share pictures of the tulip gardens soon!

10 comments:

eileeninmd said...

Hello, it is pretty. I like the pattern and lovely color. The tulips sound beautiful. Enjoy your day!

Marie Smith said...

This cowl is knitting up beautifully! Great job.

carol l mckenna said...

How lovely ~ wonderful needlework ~

Happy Days to you,
A ShutterBug Explores,
aka (A Creative Harbor)

Farm Girl said...

I love that stitch. Its so pretty. You are doing such a nice job.

LeAnn said...

Wow, I actually think I could do this pattern. I love the stitch; it is beautiful. I will look forward to it's completion. The tulip is lovely. I did use one your photos for a graphic for my latest post. You are just amazing.
Blessings and hugs~

Conniecrafter said...

Oh wow that looks fabulous for being so easy, looks a bit complicated. Wow I bet your tulips look amazing, that is a lot of them!

BeachGypsy said...

Do that and watch t/v at the same time??!! nope nope nope, no way no how, ha ha lOL I couldn't do that even if I concentrated soley on stitches for hours. YOU ARE TALENTED.

Karen @ Beatrice Euphemie said...

Such a pretty stitch - hard to believe you can do that watching t.v.! Love the soft-looking yarn, too. The tulips must look beautiful. A lot of work to plant them all! xx Karen

Kim said...

300 tulips!!! Now, they are going to look amazing when all in bloom. Can't wait to see your photos. Loving your knitting woolly. It is such a pretty pattern.

Lowcarb team member said...

Looks beautiful.

Wow 300 tulips - look forward to seeing the photographs.

All the best Jan