Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Yarn Along

I am still working on the Honey Cowl with the pretty yarn that Mike and Lila gave me.



This is such an easy pattern of purling and slipping stitches.
Every other row is straight knitting.

I have not picked up the wash cloth that I am knitting,
 with the yarn I don't like because it has a big mistake in it. 
An extra row - so now, I dislike it more than ever.
The washcloth yarn is so odd, you can't really "see" what you are doing...
where you are on the pattern or if you have made a mistake.
I have thought about ripping it out, I have yet to decide.

I did not knit at all while I was feeling "ill", so I am just getting back to it now.

I feel like I have lost my mojo some, I don't have my grove and I am still feeling "off"!
I don't want to go anywhere because I am afraid of picking up another germ,
that's really not like me.
The MS medication I take suppresses my immune system, so I am at greater risk.

I hope you guys will hang in there with me,
I don't have much blog material left and I am afraid I will have to start making things up!
* wink *

Happy Valentines Day 

12 comments:

Author R. Mac Wheeler said...

Happy day bachachoo

Marie Smith said...

Your work is beautiful, Debbie.

I stay indoors this time of year too. I don’t want to catch any thing either! It makes me stir crazy sometimes!

Changes in the wind said...

Never get tired of your posts and you have such a lovely home there is always something you can tell us and share.

Stephanie said...

Happy Valentine's Day, sweet Debbie. Your work is truly amazing and oh-so-beautiful! Happy Knitting. Hugs!

♥ Łucja-Maria ♥ said...

Hello Dear Debbie ❤️

Happy Valentines Day.
Hugs and kisses.
Lucja

BeachGypsy said...

Happy valentines day Debbie!!hugs!!

LeAnn said...

Happy Valentines Day sweet friend; I do hope you get your mojo back soon. I can relate because the flu really slowed me down for quite a while. I am back to my irritating cough that I have had for 47 years. Before the flu, I had been doing so good. I am afraid of the germs too. I use a lot of hand sanitize-er. I had 11 children and grandchildren here for 8 days and 1/2 of them were ill. I felt like I was in germville.
I love the knitting projects you are working on. You will be in my prayers. Hugs~

The Furry Gnome said...

We'll hang in there, don't worry. Make things up if you want! I'm being kept quarantined until I get theough my surgery Friday.

Conniecrafter said...

Your cowl looks fantastic and how cool that it matches your flowers perfectly :) that little lamb is just too cute too!
I totally understand not wanting to get out and catch something, I was the same way, I know I have never washed my hands so much as I have this winter, also when I go out I try not to touch my face at all, that is one thing they suggested on the news.
Good luck getting your grove back too, it took me a week after I started feeling better to start feeling right again, so hand in there. Go ahead and make things up.

Kim said...

Love that pretty cowl and the pretty tulip. Take all the time you want......'we' will all still be here waiting for you and your gorgeous photos. Xx

Unknown said...

((((DEBBIE)))) I have been offline for a couple of months, so I am sorry to read that you were ill, my dear friend - know that I hold you in my heart, and shall certainly recall you in my prayers!

Lisa Gordon said...

Always with you, my friend.
You need not worry about anything else other than getting better.
I am glad you are back to your knitting.
xo.