Monday, February 26, 2018

Home Chef

I continue to receive the 
meals and they continue to be wonderful!
I love everything about this meal plan, there isn't anything I would change.
There are plenty of meals to choose from,
everything is boxed and packaged well, the portions are the perfect size
and everything you need to prepare a delicious meal is measured out and included.

I wrote about week one here, and the second week here.
Week three was wonderful as well...

Shrimp Pomodoro with Fresh Tomatoes, Parmesan and Garlic Bread
There were lot's of tomatoes with this, I don't really stage the pictures like I should.

Italian Sausage and Broccoli Pasta
There was a lot of sausage with this, again, I don't think about it when I take my pictures,
we are hungry and ready to eat!

Chicken Dijonnaise with Zucchini and Sun-Dried Tomato Gratin

And week 4 may have been my favorite so far...

Farmhouse Fried Chicken with Mashed Potatoes, Green Onion Gravy and Corn.

Pecan-Crusted Chicken with BBQ-Spiced Carrots
I added the mashed potatoes.

Fontina Caramelized Onion Flatbread
with Arugula and Grape Tomatoes

This was separate from the meals but something I made last week from a recipe on Pinterest.
The recipe is here.
I was unable to find canned blueberry filling, 
so I used frozen berries and made the topping with that.
This was so easy...and so good, but a sweet tooth is required.

oh...and I am not being paid to recommend these meals, nor am I receiving any free ones.

SaveSave

21 comments:

Francisco Manuel Carrajola Oliveira said...

Hummmm comidas deliciosas.
Um abraço e boa semana.

Andarilhar
Dedais de Francisco e Idalisa
O prazer dos livros

Judy said...

Such beautiful meals!!!

Marie Smith said...

The meals look and sound delicious, Debbie! Have a great week.

Sally said...

Well, I think you should be compensated seeing as how every photo is beautiful! :)

Each meal looks delicious, Debbie. And, the dessert - yes ma'am I sure to have a sweet tooth!

xoxo

Linda said...

They all look delicious!

Brian King said...

Those look REALLY good!

Jill said...

Your photos bring such beauty to your meals. I wouldn't change a thing! The chicken dishes look divine and that blueberry dessert looks like something my ex mother in law used to make and it was wonderful!

Jenn Jilks said...

They look yummy!

Pam said...

Yummy...those meals look so wonderful.

Ruth Hiebert said...

It's a good thing I am reading this post after supper or those meals would make me very hungry.

Farm Girl said...

Oh yum Debbie! Of course, my favorite is the blueberry dessert. I like dessert best and would just eat that if I could get away with it. I think every thing else though looks so good and yummy.

Kay said...

I just had dinner an hour ago and looking at these photos just made me hungry again.

baili said...

Oh such a treat .
mouthwatering food you shared here dear Debbie!!!

one of the best i have ever saw

Lady Fi said...

That cheesecake looks amazing!

Changes in the wind said...

What awesome meals you have. Especially like the one with the broccoli and those with chicken.

Unknown said...

Everything looks so delicious here, Debbie, but I am going to go with your cheesecake and the flatbread.
In that order!!! :-)
xo.

♥ Łucja-Maria ♥ said...

Everything looks appetizing.
Prawns, seafood are unhealthy. They contain arsenic, which causes cancer.
Greetings.

Sallie (FullTime-Life) said...

I think maybe you should be getting paid -- your food photography (and descriptions) are wonderful and I am never coming here again when it is almost our meal time (because there is no way it will look or taste as good as yours does!).

BeachGypsy said...

Hi Debbie, those meals look DELICIOUS and if they are not paying you to show them---well they SHOULD BE! I liked your post today too, I love that saying, I have it framed and hanging up here. Hope everything is going okay your way.

Conniecrafter said...

I don't care for seafood so week 4 looks the best to me also and oh my goodness that blueberry cheesecake looks so delicious, I may have to make that for my birthday instead of a regular cake :)

LeAnn said...

Actually, you should be paid for these. The meals looks so scrumptious. My mouth is watering. Of course, my sweet tooth took over when I saw the dessert. I will have to try that one.
I do hope at sometime to try the meals.
Blessings and hugs!