Monday, February 12, 2024

Celebrating Liz...

 All of my knitting gal pals got together at the Coop on Friday for an afternoon of knitting...
and to celebrate Liz's 39th birthday.

If you didn't know, the Coop is on the Alpaca Farm where I learned to knit.
We knitted, we laughed, ate great food and celebrated Liz's special day.
This is a special group of woman, I hope they will be in my life forever.


Here we are...

~ Leanne with sister Liz in the background ~

~ The Peanut Gallery...Leanne and Liz's mom ~

~ JustJoan, Seashore Sharon is in the background ~

~ Seashore Sharon ~ 

~ Paige The Framer ~


~ I love this picture of all of us laughing ~

~ SeaShore Sharon made these ~

~ Look at this cake made by Lara, it was amazing ~
~And two pies made by the Peanut Gallery ~

~ We sang happy birthday ~



Most of us have nicknames...like those in the "mob" did!
We are a fun group and this was a fabulous day!

12 comments:

Salty Pumpkin Studio said...

Happy Birthday Liz!

What a comfy shop. Great smiles!
Those strawberries look wonderful.

Hena Tayeb said...

What a brilliant celebration. Happy Birthday Liz.

JOAN B said...

I love when I get to sit between my pals who laugh as much as I do!
Love them all another fun day in the books.
Thanks for documenting Purple Debbie.

JustJoanKnits

PS Like the Mob don’t let us catch anyone upsetting our gal pals!

Debbie said...

hahahaha, justjoan, you crack me up!!! i had such a great time and it was so good to see you!! and ps, dee has a birthday in march!!

Sallie (FullTime-Life) said...

What fun -- the laughing one is great, really does show how much! What's your nickname?

eileeninmd said...

Looks like a fun birthday celebration!
Take care, enjoy your day and happy week ahead!

Chris said...

Sounds as though you all had a good time to celebrate Liz's birthday, great friends and a good time, what more could a girl want.

Debbie said...

i'm purpledebbie!!!

Lowcarb team member said...

Oh what great pictures.
You sure had a lot of fun.

Happy Birthday Liz.

All the best Jan

PS Hope my comment stay and doesn't disappear into spam folder.

Bonnie K said...

How fun. It lines right up with my weekend. I love the pictures of you all laughing. To me pictures of people doing what they love are ten times better than the staged ones. It looks like a fun group.

BeachGypsy said...

That looks like lots of fun! Love the cake and pies and I'm eyeing that amazing old fashioned refrigerator!!!

Kay said...

Happy Birthday, Liz!
What a wonderful party that was!