Monday, September 25, 2023

Tropical Storm Ophelia

 Ophelia has been swirling around the east coast for days.
It has been raining since Saturday and is expected to rain all day today.
We have been dealing with strong winds, heavy rain, and flooding.
They are reporting beach erosion on the news. 
I have not gone out, although I would have enjoyed a peak at the ocean.
I have enjoyed my inside time, as I made sure I had plenty of yarn and other projects to work on.

I prepared the ever important Fall Bucket List,
you can print your own here.


Saturday was the perfect day to make this 
Pot Roast
and it was amazing!


I also made Pesto, I think it was a flop...more on that another day!

I started to do a little Christmas Shopping.
Books for the little ones from Amazon.
I like buying books from Amazon because they are always in excellent condition.
On every occasion, I write a note on the inside cover.

I completed several Jigsaw Puzzles on my computer, they are so fun, here is a picture of my favorite.

My Kansas City Chiefs played the Chicago Bears at a great time on Sunday, 4:20 and they won...
41 - 10
it was a lopsided game but I still had my jersey on, #15, and enjoyed watching it!

I finished 2 more pumpkins,
The leaves I knitted a few years ago.

13 comments:

Marie Smith said...

That weather is perfect for crafting for sure. We are doing puzzles too. The last 1000 piece one we did was so hard, lots of fun though. We work on them together.

Hope your weather clears soon, Debbie. Lots of adventures in your future according to your list.

Jim and Barb's Adventures said...

Nice looking bucket list! There are several things on there that sound like fun.

Sandi said...

Love the crocheted pumpkins!

♥ Łucja-Maria ♥ said...

Dear Debbie!
The food looks very tasty. Your two pumpkins are lovely. I like the leaves too.
The weather here is autumn, rainy and very unpleasant.
Hugs and greetings.

Leanne Coppola said...

The pumpkins are so cute!!!

GreenComotion said...

Love your knitting projects' outcomes! They look very decorative.

eileeninmd said...

Hello,
I like your Fall bucket list. I see a few things I would like to do too, the fall leaf drive is a must. Your pot roast looks yummy. I have bought a few books from Amazon for my grandsons for Christmas and birthdays. Congrats to your team. The Pumpkins are so cute. Take care, have a wonderful week!

Jennifer said...

Oh my - those pumpkins are adorable!! Ophelia kept me inside all day on Saturday as well...and I rather enjoyed it, too!! Here's to a dry week ahead!

Lowcarb team member said...

Your food looks very tasty and I do like your pumpkins.
Hope your weather improves soon, here in the UK we have Storm Agnes approaching us!!!

All the best Jan

The Furry Gnome said...

I love four fall bucket list! And your meals look very good too!

DeniseinVA said...

Lots of things to keep busy inside. Loved seeing what you did with your rainy day time. Thanks Debbie :)

Kay said...

These storms are getting stronger and stronger. We’re worried about the hurricanes that are always threatening Hawaii. We have problems with beach erosion too. You are so very organized. Those are such loving books to give little ones.

Conniecrafter said...

Wow I didn't realize the storms were hanging around that long. Hopefully you will get a break today. Your bucket list always looks like so much fun. The pot roast looks great, I will be making one this week.
Books are a great thing to give kids, my daughter still loves reading so much.
Love your pumpkins those colors are great and they are a great addition to your leaves!