Wednesday, September 13, 2023

The New Jersey Sheep & Wool Festival...Part II

I went to The New Jersey Sheep & Wool Festival on Saturday. 
If you missed the first part of that story, you can read about it here.
You could also read my friend Leann's accounting of the day here the title of her post was
"Sweating at the NJ Festival"
I think that about sums it up but we had such a great time, even with the heat.

Here is Liz, Leanne's sister

she went too!
She is a little crazy but she always makes everything so much fun!
I love the sweater she is wearing, it was in one of the sellers booths, she tried it on, 
sister Leanne fell in love with it and now she's making it!
She is more than halfway done and it looks amazing!

I didn't take many pictures at the festival...

Leanne took this picture of the "soap sack" ladies booth, 
you may remember that I made about 20 soap sacks!




The Spinners

Here's what I purchased...
I really love kits that include all of the items needed to complete a project.

The Alpaca Embroidery Kit

The Wooley Sampler - a cute little sheep.


I fell in love at the booth that had this handmade pottery, and I instantly knew I was buying this bowl.
Handmade, gorgeous colors, great shape...

I adore everything about it!

This kit...

will make 6 of these pumpkins in the 6 different colors included in the kit!

What an awesome day...I had such a great time!

9 comments:

eileeninmd said...

Hello,
Cute picture of your friend Liz, I like the sweater she is wearing.
You found some great items to purchase, the alpaca and sheep kits are cute.
The pumpkins are adorable and I love your new pottery bowl. Take care, have a wonderful day!

Latane Barton said...

What beautiful yarns. Oh I wish I could knit still. But, the old hands won't let me. Just when I need something to do in my idle hours, too.

Leanne Coppola said...

Liz, she's a little crazy!!!!!! LOL! Love that. She sure is and makes everything better.

Jim and Barb's Adventures said...

That Liz looks like a wild child! I too love that bowl, looks like a great purchase! So much yarn....

Marie Smith said...

From sheep to wool. Perfect day! I look forward to seeing those pumpkins.

BeachGypsy said...

Glad you got to go and WOW that IS A GORGEOUS BIG BOWL!!

The Furry Gnome said...

Oh my gosh! That bright wool in your 4th photo looks gorgeous!

Salty Pumpkin Studio said...

The yarn colors are swoon worthy. Great pictures
The knit pumpkins look like a nice project.

Conniecrafter said...

Those embroidery kits look so cute and those pumpkins are going to look great this fall in your home, I have one that my mom crocheted me years ago, that I put out every year :)
The bowl is so pretty too, how fun to have found so many goodies!