Tuesday, September 12, 2023

New Jersey Sheep & Fiber Festival

 My fiber/knitting friends invited me to go with them to The New Jersey Sheep & Fiber Festival.
There are a lot of fun things to see and do at a fiber festival.
They go to buy yarn...
I rarely buy yarn at these events, I spend a lot of time admiring the animals,
I always look at the pottery, and I like any kind of a kit that includes all items need to create something.
I found all of that and more at this festival.
It was super hot and humid, the girls helped me use my Zinger.
What I really liked about this festival was that it was not crowded, Rhinebeck is super crowded.
We got a parking space right at the entrance and I was able to use my Zinger Chair freely.
If you are interested in what a Zinger Chair is, you can visit the website here.





- who needs a pillow when you have family -









Look at this cool, old fashioned ice cream truck that was parked on the grounds,
in such great condition!

The best part of the festival was the drive there and home!
Being with my friends, talking and laughing...they tell the best stories, I love them all like sisters.

I'll show you what I bought tomorrow!

7 comments:

eileeninmd said...

Hello Debbie,
The outing and festival sounds like a fun time. You have a nice group of friends! I love all the sheep photos, they are so darn cute. I have not seen a Good Humor ice cream truck in years. Take care, have a great day!

Marie Smith said...

Looks like a great place to enjoy the animals and shop. Perfect combination!

Jim and Barb's Adventures said...

Those sheep look quite content showing off for the attendees. Glad your Zinger worked out for you!

DrumMajor said...

Thanks for the sheepy photos! I didn't know some breed can grow two sets of horns! They're all so cute. Linda in Kansas

Conniecrafter said...

That's great you were able to get out with them all and have a great time! Just look at all that yarn in the making ;) I love the shot of them all resting their heads on the other one :)
That ice cream truck looks great, love when they restore those.

Sallie (FullTime-Life) said...

What a nice day! The sheep are handsome and I loved the things you bought especially the beautiful pottery bowl. (lazy me, I'm commenting on both your posts about the festival at once.) and it's great to have a day out with good friends.

Salty Pumpkin Studio said...

The sheep look ready for home.
Glad you and your friends had a good time.