Thursday, July 1, 2021

The Big Boats Go Out

This is what I wrote yesterday about the boat races...

I was at the Offshore Grand Prix Boat Races
After being cancelled last year due to COVID-19 concerns, 
the Point Pleasant Beach Offshore Grand Prix  boat race returned June 11 - June 13.
Race fans are back, we enjoy watching the start of the race at the 
Point Pleasant Inlet.

Today, I am going to show you the big boats going out... 


These boats race out to watch the boats in the ocean. I enjoy seeing the boats close up at the inlet.












Some of the boats put on a little show, I like that!
I have more picture of all of the regular boats, going out to watch.
That day was definitely a picture overload.
But, since I am still locked up (hehehe), I am happy to have them.

13 comments:

Marie Smith said...

Hope you are treated well, Debbie. Pray you are back to your regular life soon.

Gorgeous photos as always.

Changes in the wind said...

Interesting all their names and colors.

Rajani Rehana said...

Mind blowing post

betty said...

Love the color of the water and the thrill of the boat race!

Betty

Ruth Hiebert said...

Some of these boats look powerful. I am sure it would be a fun event to watch.

LeAnn said...

Wow, there are so beautiful, powerful looking boats. I imagine that watching boat races would be fun. We had a boat when we lived in Spokane and loved taking it our on the River and lakes. Continued prayers that you are improving and will be back home soon.
Sending loving thoughts and hugs!

R's Rue said...

Praying. Hugs

Conniecrafter said...

I am glad to see that you are feeling well enough to post, it sounds like they put on a nice show!

Angie said...

Debbie - amazing variety of boats! Enjoy your Fourth of July weekend!

Ruth S said...

You will be home soon!

Debbie said...

i hope so, i really miss being at home!!

Brian King said...

Those are some fast boats! It would be fun to watch after they opened up! I hope you're doing better!

Lowcarb team member said...

A lovely selection of photographs ... nice to see the boats names too!

Sending positive healing thoughts your way, hoping that you will be home soon.

All the best Jan