Tuesday, May 12, 2020

It's So Nice To Have Friends With Chickens

And even better to have chicken friends who share.

Look at these beautiful eggs from my friend Andee.
Andee is the middle sister of my friends Leanne and Liz.

The freshness was amazing, these eggs taste like eggs are suppose to taste.

Eggs, pork roll and toast, we don't like cheese.

And the eggs look even better in my pretty ceramic egg holder.

Yesterday, in the front of the house, the sky looked like this...

in the backyard, it looked like this...
 - opposites -
We had a quick rain storm with thunder and then the sun came out.


This was the view of the river after the storm, it was glowing and it looked a little like fall.


There was a firehouse by the bike shop, 
this was painted on the side of it...I really enjoy seeing artwork like this!

17 comments:

♥ Liz ♥ said...

Proper fresh eggs are amazing. Sadly I have no chicken friends :(

Andy said...

Your meal made my mouth water. I like mine over easy.

eileeninmd said...

Hello, the eggs look fresh and pretty. My hubby eats eggs every morning. Take care and enjoy your day!

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I love it! And I love the golden photos you took. And fresh eggs? There is nothing better! I drive by a house that has some for sale. Maybe I'll stop there next time and buy some! Take care my friend!

Changes in the wind said...

Oh how nice is that:) Love that backyard sky and the mural with the flag is the best!

Marie Smith said...

The eggs are such pretty colours. Wonder if the chickens making such eggs are pretty too?

Karen said...

There is nothing better than farm fresh eggs! I like the lighting in the backyard pics.

Sally said...

How blessed y'all are with fresh eggs! I used to take my mom to the dairy here for fresh eggs; she always wanted brown eggs. I have not idea why. :)

xoxo

Lowcarb team member said...

You can't beat wonderful fresh eggs … we are never without eggs in our house!

Lovely photographs.

All the best Jan

Ruth Hiebert said...

Those eggs look decorative as well as tasty.

The Furry Gnome said...

You can't beat fresh eggs!

The Furry Gnome said...

You can't beat fresh eggs!

Conniecrafter said...

My friends use to have chickens and it was nice getting our eggs from them, love your egg holder :) Isn't it amazing how different the sky can look, so close to each other. Love that glow that happened after the rain, great pics!

DeniseinVA said...

Lucky you having the freshest of eggs. What a treat it must be and your breakfast looked yummy. A long time ago in the village where I lived in the UK, the farm was down the road and that is where we got all our eggs. They were so good! Beautiful photos!

The Padre said...

Gorgeous Color In Those Farm Fresh Eggs - Lovely Sky - Hows That Bike Treating Ya

Cheers

LeAnn said...

Love the flag on the building and all the beautiful scenery photos. The eggs do look yummy and I like your ceramic egg holder.
The skies were really lovely. I love the skies after a rainstorm.
Blessings and hugs!

Brian King said...

Very nice! I used to work with a guy who had chickens and he would bring the extra eggs to work for those of us who wanted them. Beautiful clouds!