Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Yarn Along

Do you see what I see...


the needle is no longer attached to the scarf!
How amazing is that...
proof positive that patience and determination pays off.

It's Done!!
I'm not sure what's up next...
I organized all of my yarn this past week and I have way too much "stash" yarn!

I have not finished my punch needle ornament yet, 
so I think I will finish that before I start a new knitting project.

The house is all decorated for Christmas...
I don't buy a lot of gifts, just for the little ones and a few things for my boys.
My shopping is done,
it's time to wrap the gifts and soon I will be baking cookies.
We have two short trips left, you know one is to Washington, D.C. to see ICE,
and the other to New York Cities Radio City Music Hall
to see the Rocketts. 
Then it is Home for the Holidays with wishes for snow!

15 comments:

Marie Smith said...

Beautiful work, Debbie. We are having our cooking making day with our daughter and the kids today. Such fun!

Beca said...

Beautiful knitting Debbie. The color is pretty too. Now you get to wear it to all the Christmas parties. :)
xx Beca

Changes in the wind said...

It turned out perfect:)

Sally said...

You have become a 'master' at knitting, and so much more.

xoxo

eileeninmd said...

Hello, your scarf is so pretty. Congrats and well done! I am done decorating and shopping too. Your two trips sound like fun. Enjoy and have a happy day!

Jenny said...

Sally told me to drop by for bird pictures and I'll look for those but meanwhile, what I saw in the first picture was angel wings. I was surprised when that wasn't what you were pointing out! But the scarf is pretty too. Merry Christmas! xoxo

Ruth Hiebert said...

I knew you would win the victory with that scarf.It looks great.

Lowcarb team member said...

Yes patience and determination pays off...
It's lovely.

Enjoy your trips.

All the best Jan

Kim said...

Oh, I see a beautiful scarf! Your pretty is a gorgeous finish. How fun to see the Rockettes at Radio City Music Hall. I can just imagine New York at Christmas time.....it would be amazing. Enjoy your trips, lovely Debbie.

MarmePurl said...

Have fun on your trips. We took the grands to ICE last week. Always enjoyable.

Sue (this n that) said...

Oh wow Debbie! It's really beautiful too - well done.
Enjoy your trips :D)

Judy said...

Such a pretty scarf!!!
I can't even imagine a big city at holiday time. I'll bet it is really something to see.

DeniseinVA said...

A lovely scarf Debbie, it must be very rewarding to see your efforts turn out something this pretty.

LeAnn said...

Oh my friend, this scarf is so lovely. You are so good at knitting. I will look forward to all the spectacular photos that you will take on your two trips. I will hope you get the snow and have a warm and happy Christmas inside snuggling next to you guy.
Sending happy thoughts and hugs your way!

21 Wits said...

Awe, you have such magic within your hands. Beautiful creations.