Monday, December 10, 2018

The Sweetest Place On Earth!!

It was on the Winter Bucket List, so we had to go...
Hershey, Pa.
The visit was all about Christmas, the Decorations, Christmas lights and Chocolate!
We went every year when the boys were little,
Independence Day or Christmas time, we rarely missed a year.
We have kept the tradition alive, and have enjoyed every trip.

The first set of pictures are from inside the 
Hotel Hershey
beautifully decorated for the Christmas Season!




We took a few selfies, hehehehe...just a few!









Chocolate World was beautiful as well!



Santa's house was made entirely of chocolate. 
I think every candy bar was represented, and there were lots of kisses!



They sell a lot of cute things and tons of chocolate in Chocolate World.
I picked up a few Christmas gifts while we were there.
Nothing for us, except chocolate, we already have enough stuff...
but you can never have enough chocolate!

16 comments:

eileeninmd said...

Hello, looks like a fun time in Hershey! The Christmas decorations are beautiful. Great photos of you and your hubby! Happy Monday, enjoy your day and new week ahead!

Author R. Mac Wheeler said...

thas a purdy tree

Changes in the wind said...

What a beautiful hotel!! Love all those decorations and hard to imagine that house is made entirely with chocolate.

DeniseinVA said...

Great photos and I love the decorations in the hotel. I went to Hershey years ago and remember enjoying it and the whole town smelling of chocolate :)

Sally said...

So very beautiful, Debbie! I love the places y'all visit.

And, you let Chuck eat all the chocolate! Bummer. :)

xoxo

Farm Girl said...

That is incredible. I would go visit too.

Sandi said...

Do you live in Heaven?? :-) All your photos are fantastic!

Debbie said...

i have the best husband in the entire world, who always makes sure all of my christmas wishes come true!!

Ruth Hiebert said...

Beautiful shots. Note to self: I must stay away from that place.Chocolate is one of my big weaknesses.

LeAnn said...

Yes, you can never have enough chocolate. I always love your trip here. The Hotel is lovely with all the Christmas decorations. I liked the Hershey World too. Most of all I love all photos of the two of you and your happy smiling selves.
Sending happy thoughts and hugs your way!

Sue (this n that) said...

What a lot of fun you two had here - I love the selfies :D)
The mosaic on the water fountain caught my eye - it's lovely.
I noticed how pretty you look in your beautiful lace scarf and sweet outfit Debbie. Cheers now! 🎅🎄

Kim said...

How fabulous is Hershey world. Now that is the mother of all Christmas trees!! I wonder, how on earth do 'they' decorate it?? Now Debbie.....my eyes could not help but notice your flip flops....isn't it freezing over there. =) AND....as for never having enough chocolate, I don't think you can.

Brian King said...

That is one beautiful tree! Beautifully decorated!

Conniecrafter said...

wow they really know how to decorate that hotel don't they, so pretty, always love to see your smiling face enjoying your time with your hubby!!

vaiybora said...

So very beautiful, Debbie! I love the places y'all visit.

ดูหนัง

Lowcarb team member said...

Looks like you had a great time in Hershey.
Fabulous photographs, and so nice to see your smiling faces too :)

All the best Jan