Sunday, February 19, 2017

Snail Mail

Who doesn't love snail mail?
Mail that's not bills, not advertisements or just those annoying flyers.

I follow 
Stephanie's Blog - The Enchanting Rose
and she featured a few things from her etsy shop on her blog. 
I ordered two things from what she featured, items that felt like they were made just for me.
I got an email the very next day that they had been shipped and I was pretty excited.


Here's what I saw when I opened the box.
It felt like I was opening a present on my Birthday or Christmas.


Everything was wrapped beautifully with a pretty tag...
tags I can re-use in my scrapbook.
Tags with birds because she knows I love birds.


I unwrapped the tissue paper to see this adorable bag, this is one of the items I ordered.


This adorable pad was inside the bag, with the cute matching serendipity tag.
This is a bonus.


This Easter Table Runner was the second item I ordered.
The teas were another bonus, to make me smile.
And that sweet clothes pin with the little bid glued to it - so many beautiful extra touches.


She chooses the most amazing fabrics.


This burlap bag was inside the box also.


All these goodies were inside the bag, 4 stamps and ink...and another tag.
I thought maybe they fell into the box by accident.
- I hadn't ordered them -
Then I remembered other posts on Stephanie's blog and I knew it was no accident,
these are the sweet things she does.




It fit's perfectly on my favorite table.


The back of the runner is finished as well - it could be reversed -
the back is as pretty as the front, well, almost!


This thoughtful, kind note was included as well!

Stephanie's Blog
and her 
etsy shop Rose Petal Blessings 
stop by for a visit, you won't be disappointed.

20 comments:

eileeninmd said...

Hello Debbie, I love the cute bag and the pretty Easter Table runner. The tags are so cute too. Happy Sunday, enjoy your week ahead!

Buttons Thoughts said...

Stephanie indeed does beautiful work Debbie and what lovely special touches. Hug B

21 Wits said...

Ah yes, now this is very delightful!

Stephanie Faris said...

How fun! And these pictures now have me in the mood for spring!

Judy said...

i love getting boxes through the mail--even if it only special paper ordered from Staples. Or, that book from Amazon, or that colored blown glass ball from e-bay AND of course neat things from esty sites.

Unknown said...

Wow! This is truly so special. What a sweet and generous person.
I just LOVE the table runner!
xo.

Michelle said...

Those items are precious AND such fun surprises in the box, too!

Karen Lakis said...

So sweet! I love the adorable table runner!

Stephanie said...

Oh my, oh my, oh my! Your gracious post has greatly touched my heart....thank you, sweet Debbie! You are a one-of-a-kind lady and it's truly an honor to "know" you. Thank you from the very bottom of my heart for placing an order at Rose Petal Blessings, thank you ever so much for sharing my handmade goodies on your blog, and most of all thank you for your continued friendship over the years. I am so thankful to know you through blogging. I hope you enjoy the runner and bag for many, many years.

Much love and appreciation to you!

Ruth Hiebert said...

WOW! That all looks so special.

Geraldine said...

I love that bird clutch bag, so pretty. It is special to get something nice in the mail. For me, my favorites I usually freebie review products I am sent. There's been some amazing ones in the years since I started my review blog. But handmade is something so special too.😂😂

Geraldine said...

PS: typing too fast as usual.I should read "are"😇

LeAnn said...

Oh my dear friend, I love this one. You have such good taste in finer items that are very unique and beautiful. I love the table runner and etc. I looked at her sites and I am going to do a further investigation. I think I will be following her too. Blessings and hugs!

Kim said...

Stephane is a treasure, isn't she. Love everything she sent you. The sweet little bag with the birdie on it is gorgeous, so very you AND how sweet is the Easter runner.....so, so very pretty! So much happier to receive all these gorgeous pretties in the snail mail than a horrible bill!

Prunella Pepperpot said...

Gorgeous works of art, enjoy :)

Lowcarb team member said...

Yes, Stephanie offers such a good choice of lovely goodies and the items you've showed here are such a great example.
I really like the Easter Runner - it look so sweet.

You are so organised thinking ahead to Easter!

All the best Jan

hula-la said...

Oh my, what a great looking stash! And I agree...I love snail mail! Some art friends and I always send MAIL ART to one another. Right now I'm working with my great paper stash. Thanks for sharing...gonna pop in on Stephanie! Aloha! (Don't ya just love this weather???)

Sallie (FullTime-Life) said...

Your friend is as sweet and kind as she is talented -- and that is obviously saying a lot. Wonderful to receive all that in the mail.

Sally said...

Such beauty she creates! Love it all, and especially the table runner, and little bag. I'm going to check her etsy shop. Thanks so much for sharing, Debbie!

xoxo

Ida said...

First off you ordered some really cute items. Love them both. Yes, Stephanie is a super special lady. Very kind, caring and sweet.