Friday, April 8, 2011

Friday Feathers!!!!

I keep seeing this on other blogs "Friday Feathers" perhaps I missed the memo but thought maybe I would try and join in. Today was actually infusion Friday but I like Friday Feathers much better so lets get down to what I've got. On my way to my infusion, Chuck spotted these HUGE turkey vultures and spun the car around so we could get a closer look!!!! They were really enormous and I was able to get pretty close and capture a "flight" shot, which I NEVER DO. So let's get a look.....

so even though it is a turkey vulture I love the shot
and his string bean feet stretching for the branch!!!!!
and that sure does say "V" for vulture!!!!

then they started showing off.......

on the way home from my infusion I was super surprised to see these wild turkey's
about a mile from home out in an open field!!!!!

I baked cupcakes for my infusion mates,
they were a big hit and were gone in an instant!!!!!

3 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

LOVE that top shot!!! Truly great!

Ruth Hiebert said...

Great pictures.Those are some massive wings on this bird.

Debbie said...

sooo happy for the follow ruth and the kind comment. i have a "mixed bag" here, i hope you visit often and enjoy my blog!!!!